Tactics and Formations (13 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2010
What should be used is a version between the 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-1-3-2.

Buffon when fit

Caceres Bonnucci Chiellini Grosso

----------------Sissoko

---Pepe-------Diego-------Marchisio

------------Trezegol----Iaquinta

It's not lightweight defensively and it is great offensively. With the 3 to 1 tactics mastered and as I know Delneri made them practice diagonal 35 meter balls.

Marchisio needs to shift his movement 20 cm towards the ball in his box of 'D3' and he has the tactical intelligence to do so. Pepe will use his speed but needs to work on his end product.

Sissoko must not get crocked a lot because Melo and Poulsen are not trustworthy.

For the heavy balls Bonnucci will press further forward and let Chelleini do the dirty work at the back. In terms of drill movement it should be specific, and orders of course vary like the opponent but the team value and compactness must not change.

Jul 23, 2010
Has he not signed fully? Oh I'm sorry I must be ill informed!

Marchisio isn't on the side. That is why I said a mix of 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-1-3-2! Marchisio is partly CM and partly LM... he plays in the 'D3'. To create an offensive threat when possible and also cover for defence! He will be the prime playmaker!

Iaquinta is a hardworker and better finisher than Amauri.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Has he not signed fully? Oh I'm sorry I must be ill informed!

Marchisio isn't on the side. That is why I said a mix of 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-1-3-2! Marchisio is partly CM and partly LM... he plays in the 'D3'. To create an offensive threat when possible and also cover for defence! He will be the prime playmaker!

Iaquinta is a hardworker and better finisher than Amauri.
Nope. It was a loan and he went back to Barcelona.

Iaquinta is hardworker, that's about it. Average player who should sit on our bench or even better get sold.

Jul 23, 2010
Trezeguet, Amauri.

We need one new striker and if there's one who should leave it's Iaquinta.
Iaquinta is definetly better than Amauri. I saw them live, I saw them training, I wrote reports about them once when I was at Livorno! Mr. Ranieri told me he prefered Iaquinta and I agree.

Trezeguet is of course the best, but if we play 2 strikers then Iaquinta should partner him!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Iaquinta is definetly better than Amauri. I saw them live, I saw them training, I wrote reports about them once when I was at Livorno! Mr. Ranieri told me he prefered Iaquinta and I agree.

Trezeguet is of course the best, but if we play 2 strikers then Iaquinta should partner him!
You can give up the charade. We know you're in Egypt.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Amauri was amazing under Ranieri.

I think Amauri offers a lot more and not even to mention that Iaquinta is always injured, there's no way I'd rely on him. To say he's a good finisher is a bit silly, but he's awful when it comes to that IMO.

Jul 23, 2010
Amauri was amazing under Ranieri.

I think Amauri offers a lot more and not even to mention that Iaquinta is always injured, there's no way I'd rely on him. To say he's a good finisher is a bit silly, but he's awful when it comes to that IMO.
That is embarrassing to read! Amauri had half good season that's all and then gained weight and had problems with team members (namely Poulsen). Iaquinta is a servant on the field who sacrifices himself on the pitch and coaches love that type of player! Most of the time his work goes unnoticed but that is because of lack of expert eye! He is good in winning back the ball and a better finisher than the rest of the strikers except Trezegol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That is embarrassing to read! Amauri had half good season that's all and then gained weight and had problems with team members (namely Poulsen). Iaquinta is a servant on the field who sacrifices himself on the pitch and coaches love that type of player! Most of the time his work goes unnoticed but that is because of lack of expert eye! He is good in winning back the ball and a better finisher than the rest of the strikers except Trezegol.
So Poulsen should leave and everything should be ok.

Iaquinta and Pepe are players that can only be loved by Italians. Hardworkers without many brain cells. Those would be bench material for Mourinho, or any other coach. No wonder Italian football is falling apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)