?

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Storari
Motta Bonnuci Chiellini Traorè
Marchisio Melo Aquilani
Krasic Amauri Quag

I'd give this a try.. 4-4-2 is just so depressing!

But with Del Neri?.. ohh boy!

OR even a 4-2-3-1

Storari
Motta Bonnuci Chiellini Traorè
Marchisio Melo
Krasic Aquilani Quag
Amauri
Del Neri is very Stubborn :( He must Change Tactics to 4-2-3-1 We can only go to CL with This Formation !!!

We can't play 4-4-2 :disagree:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
DN will play this:

storai
motta bonucci chiellini traore
krasic melo marchisio martinez
amauri del piero

martinez will start to play once fully fit because they need to justify the 12 mill they spent on him. del piero will start simply because he runs the club hence why diego, gio, miccoli and every other possible support striker has been ditched.

traore will start simply because he is the only one who can play there, grosso is gone now.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
433 is the way to go against Samp with no big man up front

Storai
Motta Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie
Marchisio Aquilani Melo
Krasic Quagliarella Pepe​

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Of cause Del Neri wont change his formation but with the players we have available 442 doesn't work, it will Bari all over again

for 442 to work effectively the wide midfield players have to be able to get pass there man and I don't think Pepe, Martinez or Lanza can do that (Krasic haven't seen him much) Camo was perfect at that and Giovinco was also well adapted for that role

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Of cause Del Neri wont change his formation but with the players we have available 442 doesn't work, it will Bari all over again

for 442 to work effectively the wide midfield players have to be able to get pass there man and I don't think Pepe, Martinez or Lanza can do that (Krasic haven't seen him much) Camo was perfect at that and Giovinco was also well adapted for that role
The majority of our transfer campaign has focused on improving our wide midfield options. Judging the team on one game, at the very start of the season, when many new players have been inserted in a team where they have hardly played, had zero time to form a cohesive connection, is ridiculous.

Last season, the very obvious main attacking route came through Diego. Mark Diego out of the game, and we could not create. Now we have offensive, creative threats on both wings, and if Aquilani stays fit, and can be integrated into the starting XI, also a threat through the middle. Not just in terms of creativity, but also, in terms of direct threats to the opposing goal.

Camo used to be wicked, even world class at times, but he has not been anywhere near that effective for more than a year now, and as he was on big wages, I say good riddance to dead wood. The giovinco story is rather more complex, as I cannot contest that his natural game is beating people, with flair and a turn of pace. His departure is all the more strange, given that we signed two players, who I am far from sure, are naturally wingers; Lanzafame and Martinez. Both seem far more adept at playing as a support striker. All i can hope for with Giovinco, is that he excels, on the wing, or as a support striker at parma, and in the january transfer window, we bring him home...if that is in any way possible. Because I like him, and he has always seemed to truly love Juve.

Storari is quality in goal. No buffon, but still, quality. Bonucci definitely adds more to our defensive centre, than cannavaro could. Motta is a vast improvement on Grygera and Zebina...as for Traore, he has the chance to grow and win a proper deal, and I hope he takes it. I see the defence as improved...In midfield, there is so much pressure on Marchisio this season. I hope he can deal with it, and let his obvious talent shine through the worry clouds. The problem I see for him, is that Aquilani will play soon, and if he does, presently, Melo looks a surer bet. On the wings, Krasic is the ONLY definite...In attack, the idea of Quag and Amauri, is interesting.

Overall, i DO feel our squad has improved. And we are obviously set up for 4-4-2.

Lets save the concerns for November time, not one game into the season against a team who ripped us to shreds last season...

Jun 14, 2010
Well-spoken Lo-Pan, i agree with your optimistic perspective. I won't beat myself down with saying "what a lame-ass mercato!, serie b next!", no way.

I believe our squad has a good foundation to build further on, with more signings next summer (big ones, like Vargas, Dzeko etc.), or even some coup in the January-window.

I am excited!

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Buffon
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-PDC
Krasic-Marchisio-Melo-Pepe
Del Piero-Amauri

The preferred XI this season when fully fit?

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Juve, prove anti-Samp: Coppia Felipe Melo-Aquilani

Dopo la prima sconfitta in campionato subita a Bari, la Juventus deve già cambiare. Luigi Del Neri deve trovare nuovi interpreti a centrocampo. Vuoi per infortunio, vuoi per scelte tattiche. Marchisio e Martinez sono ko, Sissoko non è ancora al 100% ed è irriconoscibile. Non è più la 'piovra' apprezzata qualche tempo fa dai tifosi della Signora. E allora contro i blucerchiati il tecnico di Aquileia sta pensando alla coppia Aquilani-Felipe Melo.

Il primo, muscoli permettendo, vuole diventare il faro del centrocampo bianconero per la definitiva consacrazione. Il secondo ha una voglia matta di riscattare la pessima stagione appena conclusasi e tornare il giocatore illuminante di Firenze. I due sono chiamati alle prove d'intesa e in questi giorni saranno chiamati agli straordinari per recuperare la forma migliore ed affinare i movimenti in campo. D'altronde la Juventus resta un cantiere aperto e lo sarà ancora per qualche settimana. Del Neri avrà il suo bel da fare.

Juve, testing anti-Samp: Mature Felipe Melo-Aquilani

After the first league defeat suffered in Bari, Juventus has already changed. Luigi Del Blacks must find new performers in midfield. Want to injury, whether for tactical choices. Marchisio and Martinez are ko, Sissoko is not 100% yet and it is unrecognizable. It is no longer the 'octopus' recently appreciated by fans of the Lady. So against Sampdoria coach is thinking of Aquileia torque-Aquilani Felipe Melo.

The first, allowing muscles, to become the beacon for Juventus midfield for the final. The second was dying to redeem the bad season just ended and the player back lighting of Florence. The two are called tests of understanding and these days will be called to retrieve the best form of extraordinary and refine the movements in the field. Besides Juventus remains a work in progress and will continue for several weeks. The Blacks will have its work cut out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)