Tactics and Formations (51 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No Pepe should be used on the left. He cuts inside anyway so I dont see the big deal.

Krasic hugs the touchline so it would be a waste to expect him to cross with his weaker foot.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Krasic has more quality and can fill that role...likes to go for goal too.

Pepe's hardworking, will run all day and get some crosses in...better to play him in his strongest position.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Hmm

For CSKA he was always a RW and in the World Cup he was a RW.

We should not change that Ahmed especially considering he looks great on the right.

Pepe looks ok on either side.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dunno, Pepe seems to vanish on the LW.

but indeed, Krasic is more so our go to guy than him, we should play him where he's most effective.

Jan 22, 2009
Guys, no point in arguing about the wings. We are switching wing positions during the games anyway! Pepe will play on the opposition's more dangerous wing, so search him there...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pepe offers no attacking threat whatsoever. He is just a runner; tireless, full of energy and stamina, but very limited. Hence, Krasic should mainly be deployed on the RW, but if the opponents are more dangerous from Krasic's flank, we should switch Pepe there because he can tire their winger and FB. However, if the opponents are strong on both wings, we are fucked!

Oh, and that team Ahmed posted looks very ordinary. Lots of hard working individuals, but nothing special.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm with Nick, your best players should always be more accommodated, Krasic should play on the right. I've seen Pepe play on the left several times, especially for Udinese, to be honest he's quite poor there, but he's a hard worker so it shouldn't be that bad.

Who is starting upfront tomorrow? Is Quag available? Will DP start?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)