Stankovic Sneijder E'to
Cambiasso Zanetti
Chivu Samuel Lucio Maicon
Cesar​

:flag1: "south america team" vs italy

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
many people here assume that pepe will be a starter in the new team. although i can see martinez being the starter for the left flank and pepe being the backup right winger. if i remember correctly marotta said something like this for pepe. in addition to this i don't think that we spend 12 mil for martinez to use him as a rotation player. for the new season i can see krasic and martinez being the 2 starters while pepe and lanza will be their alternatives.

Jul 21, 2006
Buffon
Motta Bonucci Chiellini LB
Krasic Marchisio Aquilani Pepe
Diego
Amauri

Milito
Stankovic Sneijder E'to
Cambiasso Zanetti
Chivu Samuel Lucio Maicon
Cesar​

:flag1: "south america team" vs italy
Our team is much younger while Inter's players are in the later stage of their career as football players.

If they don't include more young players in their squad and get rid of some of the high wage veterans, they will suffer the same problem as the other Milan.

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
Our team is much younger while Inter's players are in the later stage of their career as football players.

If they don't include more young players in their squad and get rid of some of the high wage veterans, they will suffer the same problem as the other Milan.
apparently we have the youngest squad average age in serie a:alen:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What you guys seem to forget is that we don't have players who can score goals, it looks good and all but who's scoring?

As much as I'm questioning the Martinez signing, I hope he ends up playing as good for us as he did for Catania and if that really happens, then Pepe will be on the bench. The guy is a great finisher(Scored like 9 goals last season and 8 the season before for Catania) and midfielders who can score in our team are really important since we're playing with one striker in Amauri who tbh won't ever score 20+ goals.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #494
    a bit asymmetric but this is the best we can field.

Buffon

Motta - Bonucci - Chiellini - Somebody

Sissoko

Marchisio - Aquilani

----------------------------Krasic​

Diego

Amauri​
    So what are you planning to do with Krasic, Pepe, Martinez and Lanzafame?

And Sissoko there is just a time bomb waiting to splash shit on our defence line.

Jul 2, 2006
    Sissoko in front of the defense? Damn that is a disaster waiting to happen.
    That's defensive midfielder position. Should he play elsewhere?

Not to mention Ashton Kutcher on his own on the left flank.
    It's not Kutcher. Someone else.

So what are you planning to do with Krasic, Pepe, Martinez and Lanzafame?

And Sissoko there is just a time bomb waiting to splash shit on our defence line.
    Martinez was unnecessary.

Do you really think it will be Aquilani - Marchisio midfield? Like Barcelona playing Xavi - Iniesta without Busquets? It's not realistic. One of Melo or Sissoko will play.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #496

Do you really think it will be Aquilani - Marchisio midfield? Like Barcelona playing Xavi - Iniesta without Busquets? It's not realistic. One of Melo or Sissoko will play.
    Ok, Martinez was unnecessary, I will not argue with you about that but he might all of a sudden become useful if we sell one or more of our forwards.

Then why did we buy Krasic and Pepe? And why did we bring back Lanzafame if you want to play the retarded last year formation?

I wish it will be Aquilani - Marchisio in the middle because both Melo and Momo are crap.

Mar 28, 2007
    That's defensive midfielder position. Should he play elsewhere?

It's not Kutcher. Someone else.

dude.. its simple.. barcelona played 4-2-3-1.. and we played 4-4-2..

Jul 2, 2006
    Ok, Martinez was unnecessary, I will not argue with you about that but he might all of a sudden become useful if we sell one or more of our forwards.

Then why did we buy Krasic and Pepe? And why did we bring back Lanzafame if you want to play the retarded last year formation?

I wish it will be Aquilani - Marchisio in the middle because both Melo and Momo are crap.
    Maybe Marotta thought he could sell Diego and bring Dzeko. He got Pepe, Martinez, Lanzafame and tried to sell him but things have changed as they didn't want to trade Dzeko. Probably Marotta is regretting signing Martinez now.

Aquilani - Marchisio would work in fantasy football and other computer games but crap or not we need some muscle in midfield. Otherwise even weaker teams would overrun us.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #499
    Maybe Marotta thought he could sell Diego and bring Dzeko. He got Pepe, Martinez, Lanzafame and tried to sell him but things have changed as they didn't want to trade Dzeko. Probably Marotta is regretting signing Martinez now.

Aquilani - Marchisio would work in fantasy football and other computer games but crap or not we need some muscle in midfield. Otherwise even weaker teams would overrun us.
    It's better that we get overrun than watching Melo lose his mind or Sissoko giving gifts for our opponents. Muscles or whatever you want to call it is just a disaster when it comes to those two. At least with the muscle-less players we'd actually play football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)