Could also do this:

------------------------Tek
De Sciglio-Bonucci-Chiellini-Spinazzola
--------Bentancur-Pjanic/Matuidi
-----Cancelo--------------------------Costa
-------Ronaldo - Mandzukic/Dybala

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
All tactics ultimately produce the same results for Juve, that unimaginative, nonchalant, impotent type of football.

It's a sort of mental block the club has as a whole. If we can figure out it's source, we'd start to be a lot different under any formation.

What is the source of this mental block??:

Is it the Italian football tactics?
The management of the club?
Something else?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Another Pirlo pearl of wisdom

Juventus midfielders rarely look ahead of them before the receive the ball

It's true and I noticed if when I went and saw the match against Bologna at the stadium
Ronaldo would make runs but no one had their head up, no one would take stock of whar was in front of them and instead would receive the ball look sideways then ahead

Elvin

Italophile
Nov 25, 2005
All tactics ultimately produce the same results for Juve, that unimaginative, nonchalant, impotent type of football.

It's a sort of mental block the club has as a whole. If we can figure out it's source, we'd start to be a lot different under any formation.

What is the source of this mental block??:

Is it the Italian football tactics?
The management of the club?
Something else?
I think I know what the ultimate problem of the entire club is: inability to prioritize games (i.e. choosing battles, saving the motivation, focus and energy on games that truly matter -- CL).

We never play relaxed in meaningless games. Real and Milan have won most of their CLs when they didn't give a shit about the league. It's time we didn't give a shit about Scudetto.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Dybala Ronaldo

Mandzukic Matuidi Pjanic Cancelo

Spazzinola Chiellini Fraud MDS

Woj

- - - Updated - - -

Is Matuidi suspended?

Start with this shit. Hopefully grab an early goal. Then finish them off Tekken style with Coffee shop and some cunt who could be arsed to turn up on the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)