Tactics and Formations (25 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Where did you get this from?

Last season Berna had 2.42 successful take-ons per 90 minutes to Cuadrado’s 1.81, which confirms my claim that Berna is the better dribbler.

I can’t find statistics for dispossession anywhere
Whoscored.

Per 90 minutes is useless if one of the players is used primarily as a sub. See case Morata for example or case Zaza if you need even more proof.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Whats really amazing this season is that we wont need too much time for our players to settle down since we didnt change the team too much. Eventhough Allegri is timing the teams form for the end of February the beggining of March every years, im expecting that we will keep a certain higher level throughout the whole season this year.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Szczesny
Perin
Joao Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
De Sciglio - Barzagli/Benatia/Rugani - Spinazzola
Emre Can - Pjanic
Khedira/Matuidi/Bentancur
Bernardeschi - Dybala - Douglas Costa
Cuadrado/Kean
Ronaldo
Mandzukic

Best team in 13 years

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Apr 19, 2007
Football to me is about sentiment. If you dont agree, theres little to add I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Last of the mohicans.
Im with you but I do think we have some guys that are going to be juventini lifers. To name a few Rugani,Pjanic,Bernardeschi,Dybala and I think that we could add Sandro,Can,Cancelo to the list possibly. I guess I just dont think its going to be the end of guys who love this club

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im with you but I do think we have some guys that are going to be juventini lifers. To name a few Rugani,Pjanic,Bernardeschi,Dybala and I think that we could add Sandro,Can,Cancelo to the list possibly. I guess I just dont think its going to be the end of guys who love this club
Can? The guy who has a T shirt with a picture of himself on it no way

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Football to me is about sentiment. If you dont agree, theres little to add I guess.
I actually believe it is absolutely essential for a team to have a couple old-school legends; massive reason why United, Inter and Milan regressed so instantly was that it all happened right after all their legends quit or transferred out. Buffon, Lichst, Marchisio and Asamoah left a massive gap in the "leadership and example" position, but thankfully we still have Chiellini, Barzagli and Mandzukic to keep the locker room in check. If the whole team consists of nothing but paid mercenaries with no real commitment or understanding of the clubs values, it reflects on the pitch.

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Last of the mohicans.
How did you feel about Buffon in 03 or Cheesio in 07?

How about we give our new guys a bit of time.

This whole sentiment thing is complete bs. That builds over time and in five to ten years this same conversation will be over completely different players.

Just enjoy watching the team we all love.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
How did you feel about Buffon in 03 or Cheesio in 07?

How about we give our new guys a bit of time.

This whole sentiment thing is complete bs. That builds over time and in five to ten years this same conversation will be over completely different players.

Just enjoy watching the team we all love.
Sure, generations come and go. But this feels like the end of a certain generation.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What I saw was not really our normal 4-4-2 because Cuadrado was playing way more inside than usual. And Cancelo was supplying most of the width.

I'm guessing Allegri is preparing the formation for when Berna gets more minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)