Tactics and Formations (46 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I actually think the strongest formation maybe a 3412 with Costa as a wing back to be honest while having Bernardeschi play as the trequartista and Dybala closer to goal.

---------------------Buffon--------------------

-------Howedes----Rugani------Chiellini-----

Costa-------Matuidi-------Pjanic------Sandro

------------------Bernardeschi----------------

-------------Dybala---------Higuain-----------

Its balanced and yet brings the best out of our attacking talents. The above transforms to a 4231 very easily with the same players on the pitch.

The bench would be: Szczesny, De Sciglio, Barzagli, Marchisio, Khedira, Mandzukic, Cuadrado
My:

----------------------Buffon--------------------

-Howedes----Rugani------Chiellini-----Sandro--

--------------------Pjanic---------------------
---------Matuidi----------Marchisio---------

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like it

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I really don't like the concept of Mandzukic playing left wing. I don't care how good his workrate is. A winger should be able to dribble past opponents and create chances, first and foremost, something Mario can't do.

You can make him backup striker, you can even start him if Higgy is in bad form. I just don't want to see him out wide anymore. He's not a winger, period.
this.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I actually think the strongest formation maybe a 3412 with Costa as a wing back to be honest while having Bernardeschi play as the trequartista and Dybala closer to goal.

Its balanced and yet brings the best out of our attacking talents. The above transforms to a 4231 very easily with the same players on the pitch.

The bench would be: Szczesny, De Sciglio, Barzagli, Marchisio, Khedira, Mandzukic, Cuadrado
send this to max :baus:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
8 points my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Its vital Dybala isnt that close to goal, so he can improve the team overall

Howedes----Rugani------Chiellini-----Sandro

--------------Matuidi-------Pjanic------------

Costa--------------Dybala----------Mandzukic

-------------------Higuain----------------------

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
8 points my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Its vital Dybala isnt that close to goal, so he can improve the team overall

Howedes----Rugani------Chiellini-----Sandro

--------------Matuidi-------Pjanic------------

Costa--------------Dybala----------Mandzukic

-------------------Higuain----------------------
IMO this and a 4-3-2-1 would be our main formations at the end of the season

Jul 20, 2012

:tup: i agree, i do see this as our formation going forward

Apr 19, 2007

The only problem I see is how many weak players we have on the pitch. Thats fine if we can control the game in possesion and tactical flow but I see us as more of a disrupting team more than a controling team. Our defense is already weaker than normal so Im a little concerned but Matuidi does help a lot I think

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dybala won't play beside Higuain. He'll end up between the lines like Bernardeschi. 3-4-2-1 Mazzarri's Napoli :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

No Bentancur and Pjaca on the bench? Unacceptable!

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala won't play beside Higuain. He'll end up between the lines like Bernardeschi. 3-4-2-1 Mazzarri's Napoli :tuttosport:
Ultra Attacking 3-4-2-1 with a back three of Howedes, Rugani, and Chiellini, flanked by Sandro and Costa. Pjanic and Matuidi patrolling the midfield, and Dybala and Berna supplying the ammo for Mandzukic/Higuain. If Pjaca returns to form, he can rotate with Berna and Dybala, and Cuadrado can displace Costa if need be.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

I thought about this formation as well, hope we test it once Chiellini is back from injury because I don't trust a back 3 with Benatia..

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This and 4-3-3(f9)

4321 is limitedly usefull
I'd rather your 4-3-3 with Paulo as CF but I don't think Max is gonna really give It a chance and bench Pipa when It matters most.

I hope your right and Max did a little bit cameo to Paulo as CF already in the season but I really don't wanna get excited about our entire team working only for our #10

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd rather your 4-3-3 with Paulo as CF but I don't think Max is gonna really give It a chance and bench Pipa when It matters most.

I hope your right and Max did a little bit cameo to Paulo as CF already in the season but I really don't wanna get excited about our entire team working only for our #10
Depends what you are facing

A static team thats good at keeping a CF out of the game would suffer against it.

And it doesnt take much subs to change to it

Start off with Marchisio - Pjanic behind Mandz, dybala, Costa, Higuain.

Take off higuain for Matuidi and bam, 4-3-3. Can even consider putting Berna for Mandzukic if we can manage the balance to go all out misdirection up front, with 3 players running through each other

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)