Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (100 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he can but he will fail..

Marceℓℓo;2093045 said:
Well,he can.He always failed to impress when playing as a trequartista at Juventus though as far as I remember.

I for one think that he should play on the left wing in a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1.
exactly my thoughts

He has played Trequartista like 2-3 times in Juve, so pretty early to say so, hehe.
but we have diego there...and dp can change him :)...gio better get used to a lw position (if he plays there all the time he will develop faster imo..it's better than to change him from trequartista to lw or st)

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
lm in a 4-3-1-2.....he can be a wing in those 3...be more advanced if melo and sissoko are playing..but that would be kind of odd...but in a 4-1-2-1-2 he can play lw

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
giovinco i believe still isnt perfectly fit i dont think i wouldnt take his performance in that cup as an indication of his season TBH. does he not paly behind the strikers for the azzurri and has he not said it is his preffered position? i dont care if he drifts, he will be given a free role behind the strikers and thats fine.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
LCM not equal to LW
for giovinco is the same imo...he always does that cut through the left side when he has the ball and then he enters back in the 16 square. He can't get the defencisve chores done that's why i kind of invented him into another position when i was talking about him being in a 4-3-1-2

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
giovinco i believe still isnt perfectly fit i dont think i wouldnt take his performance in that cup as an indication of his season TBH. does he not paly behind the strikers for the azzurri and has he not said it is his preffered position? i dont care if he drifts, he will be given a free role behind the strikers and thats fine.
In Azzurini he plays to the left in a 4-3-3.

Giovinco - Acquafresca - Balotelli

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it doesn't really matter. I think all three are dynamic and good enough that they won't stick to one position during the match. Probably Melo playing a little deeper often to help with ball distribution, and Camo heading wide to give us depth

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Nah.

When both players are fit, they will both start the majority of games.

You didn't see Inter taking one of their DMs out of the team very often just because they were playing a weaker team.

Much better to go with a strong foundation and try to control the midfield. One of them can always be subbed for an attacking option if required.
:beer: good point

Juve Material

Aug 4, 2009
it doesn't really matter. I think all three are dynamic and good enough that they won't stick to one position during the match. Probably Melo playing a little deeper often to help with ball distribution, and Camo heading wide to give us depth
Yeah that could be the case...our destroyer is first and foremost Sissoko, and if you look at Milan's 3 man midfield when they ruled europe, they had Gattuso (their destroyer) playing on the side of that 3.

Anyway, this is the most excited I've been about a Juve squad for a while...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
------------------Buffon--------------------
Zebina---Chiellini---Cannavaro---Brazzo
Camoranesi----Sissoko----Felipe Melo---
------------------Diego---------------------
------------Amauri---Del Piero------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)