Tackles and offsides (1 Viewer)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #42
    I tell you it's no fashion statement, I look really weird without it.

I used to really hate the dialect when I moved here. After 10 years I'm kinda used to it but I still hate it. The thing is that Trondheim has one of the very worst in the country. It's pretty much the further north you get the worse it gets. My father lives lives in Stavanger and that one isn't beautiful but it's doable. It's just different. The Trøndelag one is just butt ugly!!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I lived right across the road from the Rema1000 and the Esso gas station, pretty close to the swimming pool inside the mountain. If you know where that is, you have the proximity down.. ;)
    i met one of my friends from holmlia on the internet now, she says that the esso station and the rema store are still there. she seemed to understand where you lived, she said that you lived in some apartment bulidings near a junior high and a kindergarden.

is she right?

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #46
    Yes, there's a kindergarden right next by the apartment buildings I used to live. Across the street from the gas station, there's a road somewhat steep leading to the "Holmlia senter" (as it were before). Walking in that direction, the second building on the left, Holmlivn. 8 is were I lived for 5 years. :)

I would draw you a map but ascii art sucks... :D

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #48
    Speaking of tackles, I was playing some soccer today again. Pretty hot really, 25 and sun. And I got tackled, twice I think. Wow, that was great, I lost the ball, no bruises on my legs, I wasn't tripped, amazing. If all tackles were like that I would never bring it up. :thumb: And it's very smart too, cause it was totally unexpected, great way to steal the ball. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)