Tacchinardi out for the season? (6 Viewers)

Mar 21, 2004
soccerage reports:
juventus midfielder ALESSIO TACCHINARDI maybe sidelined for the rest of the season after picking up a knee injury against parma on sunday.:frown:

the italy international twisted his right knee and will undergo tests on the injury this week.

if he misses the remainder of the season,tacchinardi's hopes of playing at euro 2004 will surely disappear.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    maresca is a creative midfielder not a defensive one.we only have appiah,conte and tudor at his place but none of them has tacchi's abbilities...unfortunately.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    It doesn't matter, we're stuck in 3rd position come what may now! Inter/Lazio/Parma stand 9-10-11 points adrift with 4 matches left and won't therefore catch us (like it'd change anything anyway), and neither will we catch Roma. Coppa Italia is as good as lost too! I'd give every Primavera player his chance from now on if it was up to me!

Alessio's condition will give Lippi the besty of incentive to play Tudor there for the remaining games.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    well said, who ever said he was key to the heart of the old lady? IMO, he has big shoes to fill now davids is gone. Too big for his him

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
    Azzurri7: I beg your pardon? It's all but perfect!

Monkfish: If you have nothing worthwhile to bring to this discussion, just don't bother!

Blackmint: Alessio is a regista, Davids is meant to hassle the opponents. Neither is meant to fullfil the other's role nor be the other's understudy. It takes two to make a thing go right!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    WTF? :(:(

,Well anyway Offnselvley Tudor is better,but in the defence/mid ofcourse Tacch is better ....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Stephanho : i didn't mean like he is perfect , i meant like he is the perfect subs , i mean we can't put some1 else better then tudor in that position...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)