Tacchinardi out for the season? (7 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

I've already been told (say this in the voice of a spoilt little girl) - If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all!
I said this in another thread, and in case you're referring to me I'll say that it had totally nothing to do with you :)

For me Tacchi is an average player, a player that's not bad, but not excellent either. I think every team has that kind of player - and for Juve it's Tacchi. Their future remains uncertain :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

I said this in another thread, and in case you're referring to me I'll say that it had totally nothing to do with you :)

For me Tacchi is an average player, a player that's not bad, but not excellent either. I think every team has that kind of player - and for Juve it's Tacchi. Their future remains uncertain :D
    i agree with u about tacchi.he is a mid player.but after davids we need him more.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i'd describe Tacchinardi as a player who do everthing expected of him and no more... he always needs other players to support him as he cannot keep the goal, score goasl , drible down the flanks and stuff all by himself...;)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    I wasn't referring to you sallyinzaghi.

I agree about Tacchi, I just think that there is a lot more expected of him since Davids has gone, and he is not capable of such expectation.

I'm not saying he is the same as Davids or anything like that, but the onus is more on his shoulders now and as he has shown this season - he isn't up to the challenge.

Tacchi is only good enough to play alongside a great player, not BE that great player.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    its so strange how you all ( nearlly all :)) consider tacchi the one of those players that should leave the team, however it seems to me that you cannot see what he does for juve. Yes i will agree with you that he is not briliant this season. but he has the possition where he cannnot be briliant if the team is not doing great job. well itseven worse, he is the type of player that does much but little is seen for the ppl. last year he played well 'cos team was good. this year we had problems and it an be seen in all places on the field, including midfield.

though there is the one thing that i agree with you guys and that is if juve buys better midfielder, tacchi shouldn't be in the starting line-up.

Aug 1, 2003
    I think Tacc should stay but I agree with Monkfish here - Tacc can play alongside, but most probably won't BE a great player.

ps : Would Tacc miss Euro04? there are talks of Ambrosini taking up his place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)