Tacchinardi out for the season? (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

yep he was one of the best players and la gazzetta gave him the highest mark from juve players
Well, if you compare Appiah's game with this season's prototypical Montero game of defensive blunders followed by a red card, you could say he played well.:yuck:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
The most common injury which usually keeps the player away for one year is ACL (Anterior cruciate ligament), so if it is tacchi's injury then i think we better forget about him for once , as all of u know that ronaldo got this injury 3 years ago and since that time he never got back to his great performance

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Watch what you say Blackmint, even though this forum is for people to give their opinions - if you say something bad about Tacchi (like I did earlier in this thread) then some people start moaning at you.

I've already been told (say this in the voice of a spoilt little girl) - If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all!

I am giving my opinion that Tacchi isn't good enough to play for Juve (without someone good alongside him to take most of the burden) and therefore him being injured IMO isn't a big deal. I couldn't care less.

Just because I don't think Tacchi's any good, it doesn't mean I shouldn't say it.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Come on nowone's gonna moan at you. say waterever you want. 'cos this is only your opinion. i will respect it but doesn't mean have to accept it.

and until we have anyone to subb him, i think its worth to respet tacchi for what he does.

as to the injury, lili i don't think it will take whole next season. as the medic test showed, in 30 days he will begin improvement. (slowly but still improvement)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)