Tacchinardi - 1 juve player that can win CL (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
It would be amazing if Villareal reach the finals and Tach scores at the last minute..as soon as there out and the media press is all over them, I want Tach to hit back on Capello for not letting him play in Juve and underestimating his potental, Capello's mouth will drop and the feeling would be kickass !

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Talking of which he should then come back and bring the villareal coach as well as riquelme with him.. what a beautiful dream.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Whats all this talk about Tacchinardi? I don't think he's doing that well at Villareal, just because they are in the Semi-finals of CL doesn't mean it was largely Tacchi's contribution.
Honestly I don't think bringing Tacchi back would be a step forward for the team. As much as I respect him , his heart and Loyalty, He didn't have anything more in him except red-card deserving tackles...like montero before him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nobody faulted Montero a couple seasons ago for not trying, but he had clearly became a red card liability for us. Forza Tacchi! -- for all he did for the black & white, for the passion he showed, and good luck to him for his future CL fortunes. But I agree that he had become much more of a part of Juve's past and not it's future.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Whats all this talk about Tacchinardi? I don't think he's doing that well at Villareal, just because they are in the Semi-finals of CL doesn't mean it was largely Tacchi's contribution.
Honestly I don't think bringing Tacchi back would be a step forward for the team. As much as I respect him , his heart and Loyalty, He didn't have anything more in him except red-card deserving tackles...like montero before him.
But u cant deny that he has a good season in Villarreal. The coach has considered Tacchi for his plans and he is already in 1st team. Tacchi is a DM for the team and has definitely helped a bit. The team is just shaping up and I admit that Tacchi is a good addition to the team.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
andybandy said:
Tacchi is still juve player by heart. If Juventus doesn't make it to night let us hope that Tacchi and villareal goes all the way. then one small part of juve wins the cl:agree:
Amen. Tacchi - Milan 1-0. That's what I want to see best in the final.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ZhiXin said:
But u cant deny that he has a good season in Villarreal. The coach has considered Tacchi for his plans and he is already in 1st team. Tacchi is a DM for the team and has definitely helped a bit. The team is just shaping up and I admit that Tacchi is a good addition to the team.
Well if the club is going to go for another defensive midfielder (gerard, despite that looking impossible) and with us already having viera, and emerson its really no point in him coming back. I would rather see him have success out there with villareal than warm the bench for crap.

Also TBH he aint been that lethal for villareal in the CL i have seen all of his performance and not many have been that decent. Infact in the group stages he was used as a substitute. His life is however easier with the likes of senna next to him who complements him an awful lot. Dont get me wrong his prolly is better than emerson thats for sure but all im saying is that he hasnt been that great especially in CL as for la liga well im not that sure as I havent been keeping updated on about him for the last 5 months. But prior to that he was finding it hard to settle in. I think his second season at la liga will certainly be something special.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Well if the club is going to go for another defensive midfielder (gerard, despite that looking impossible) and with us already having viera, and emerson its really no point in him coming back. I would rather see him have success out there with villareal than warm the bench for crap.

Also TBH he aint been that lethal for villareal in the CL i have seen all of his performance and not many have been that decent. Infact in the group stages he was used as a substitute. His life is however easier with the likes of senna next to him who complements him an awful lot. Dont get me wrong his prolly is better than emerson thats for sure but all im saying is that he hasnt been that great especially in CL as for la liga well im not that sure as I havent been keeping updated on about him for the last 5 months. But prior to that he was finding it hard to settle in. I think his second season at la liga will certainly be something special.
Of course Tacchi isn't starting great at 1st as he is totally playing a different style of football with different teammates with different playing methods. It's natural that he starts on the bench and when he steps on the pitch, Senna will definitely help him a lot as Tacchi needs to be adapted to Spanish football. As Tacchi gets used to his position, Senna can advance to a more forward role to help in the attack. I think that he is starting to settle in Villarreal. Tacchi wants to become better in Villarreal and he wants to help them.

What I find amusing is, Villarreal has a lot of possession yet can't score goals. The problem should be the finishing compartment. I think Forlan still forgets how to score.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Of course Tacchi isn't starting great at 1st as he is totally playing a different style of football with different teammates with different playing methods. It's natural that he starts on the bench and when he steps on the pitch, Senna will definitely help him a lot as Tacchi needs to be adapted to Spanish football. As Tacchi gets used to his position, Senna can advance to a more forward role to help in the attack. I think that he is starting to settle in Villarreal. Tacchi wants to become better in Villarreal and he wants to help them.

What I find amusing is, Villarreal has a lot of possession yet can't score goals. The problem should be the finishing compartment. I think Forlan still forgets how to score.
I think one of the reasons that fans here are calling for Tacchi is more due to his full hearted performance during his time here rather than performance.

i have seen villareal play this season quite a number of times both in CL and la liga, and in both hasn't done too much..in fact in many La liga games i have seen him start from the bench or didn't see him at all.

He wouldn't add to our team at all IMO, but we do lack the players who give 110 percent for our team at the momment, and for this I think we need to bring in our youth product.

Look at Roma, as much as we despise them, they are doing WONDERS!! without Totti..they have great youth products WHO are given a CHANCE in the FIRST Team!! They are grown by the club and so their hearts are attached to its colors. They will give 110% every game!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
I think one of the reasons that fans here are calling for Tacchi is more due to his full hearted performance during his time here rather than performance.

i have seen villareal play this season quite a number of times both in CL and la liga, and in both hasn't done too much..in fact in many La liga games i have seen him start from the bench or didn't see him at all.

He wouldn't add to our team at all IMO, but we do lack the players who give 110 percent for our team at the momment, and for this I think we need to bring in our youth product.

Look at Roma, as much as we despise them, they are doing WONDERS!! without Totti..they have great youth products WHO are given a CHANCE in the FIRST Team!! They are grown by the club and so their hearts are attached to its colors. They will give 110% every game!
Depends on how u look at it perspectively -vonam-, it's natural to be out or on the bench early in the season. I would correctly say that Alessio is struggling at 1st, but starting from February, he is starting to pick up his form and plays how he is needed to play.

Youth product? Since when has any youth product that has graduated played for Juventus?

For the bolded portion, I think they only do it recently

Another thing to add, u said that asking for Tacchi's return adds nothing to the team, yet obtaining the services of Zanetti also add nothing to the team. What a beautiful irony

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Depends on how u look at it perspectively -vonam-, it's natural to be out or on the bench early in the season. I would correctly say that Alessio is struggling at 1st, but starting from February, he is starting to pick up his form and plays how he is needed to play.
Ok I admit, he has gotten himself in the mix more at villareal, and surely his experience will help in these latter stages of the CL, but still hasn't got me thinking at all that we need him.

ZhiXin said:
Youth product? Since when has any youth product that has graduated played for Juventus?

For the bolded portion, I think they only do it recently
Thats exactly it, we never do give our youths any opportunities..we all love Tacchi for his heart and we despise our current team for the lack of it...one way to have players with heart is atleast have a minimum amount of our youth product to stay in the first team...we never even give them the proper chance.

And yes Roma has only recently came on Form, after Cassano left...I mentioned this because :
1. They are using their youth products which at times look like they only have heart and not ready for the first 11, yet still win
2. How I think that Roma's youth products are no better than ours, only that they are given the chance to prove themselves to the club and eventually some breakthrough

All of the above contribute to the team play filled with heart which is carrying them on a magnificant form despite MAJOR losses to their squad.

ZhiXin said:
Another thing to add, u said that asking for Tacchi's return adds nothing to the team, yet obtaining the services of Zanetti also add nothing to the team. What a beautiful irony
Yes, very ironic....but atleast Zanetti has more zest and pace in his game, he succesfully tamed Kaka last week. Although his coming to Juve is clearly Capello's preferance rather than any logical judgement based on performances. I see wht ur saying though, that it might as well be Tacchi

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
Ok I admit, he has gotten himself in the mix more at villareal, and surely his experience will help in these latter stages of the CL, but still hasn't got me thinking at all that we need him
Too bad Tacchi has been overlooked again even if he is back in Juventus. I'm watching tomorrow's game to see how Tacchi performs. Gonzalo is out for the season, so he will be given a more important role as a DM. Hope he can shut the English media up for putting so much attention of Fabregas.

- vOnAm - said:
Thats exactly it, we never do give our youths any opportunities..we all love Tacchi for his heart and we despise our current team for the lack of it...one way to have players with heart is atleast have a minimum amount of our youth product to stay in the first team...we never even give them the proper chance.

And yes Roma has only recently came on Form, after Cassano left...I mentioned this because :
1. They are using their youth products which at times look like they only have heart and not ready for the first 11, yet still win
2. How I think that Roma's youth products are no better than ours, only that they are given the chance to prove themselves to the club and eventually some breakthrough

All of the above contribute to the team play filled with heart which is carrying them on a magnificant form despite MAJOR losses to their squad.
Speaking of the phrase home-grown youths, I feel that it is important for every club to have them as they play with passion and grit all the time despite the lack of talent. On the contrary, I don't know if it really isn't a bad idea to save our $$$ and put all the effort to nurture the youths. After all it is a dream for them to play for Juventus. (eg look at Aquilani's goal celebration after he scored against Lazio)

We should have given them the chance earlier, this is one of the reasons y I don't like some of Moggi's decisions. Cassano really disrupts team atmosphere.

De Rossi no better than our youths? Every1 wants him to be in our team. He plays with passion and determination and I wish that he stays in Roma for life. The same can be said for Aquilani as well. They have the skills, but they need a good coach to truly lead them the correct way. This is where Spalletti did a good job at.

- vOnAm - said:
Yes, very ironic....but atleast Zanetti has more zest and pace in his game, he succesfully tamed Kaka last week. Although his coming to Juve is clearly Capello's preferance rather than any logical judgement based on performances. I see wht ur saying though, that it might as well be Tacchi
Frankly speaking I rather both Tacchi and Marseca stay in Turin, and Zanetti goes to Villarreal instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)