Tacchinardi - 1 juve player that can win CL (3 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I saw an interview of him today and he said that last year, when he was at Juve, he lost the desire to play soccer, and that he thank Villareal for returning that desire to him.

How I miss Tach...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
He's playing quite well at Villareal, isn't he? I still hope that he comes back to Turin at the end of the season, but I think that chance is less then 1 in 1 million...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
He's playing quite well at Villareal, isn't he? I still hope that he comes back to Turin at the end of the season, but I think that chance is less then 1 in 1 million...

I won't hope that he might be back,simply because he'll be sitting at the banch,because Capeloo will play Emerson-Vieira duo.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Espectro said:
I saw an interview of him today and he said that last year, when he was at Juve, he lost the desire to play soccer, and that he thank Villareal for returning that desire to him.

How I miss Tach...
Now who is the one to blame on this thing....????????

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
He had a good game against Inter despite being booked early. And to be honest, I rather Tacchi stay at Villarreal and help them go to newer heights. Villarreal is an exciting club at the moment and I'm sure Tacchi will greatly help them. He has also learnt some Spanish football skills.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fliakis said:
oh how capello is not to blame? who played blasi ahead of alessio now matter what?
How can you blame a manager who bought you two lame Serie A titles in a row? :eyebrows:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Espectro said:

How I miss Tach...
and rightly so

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
How can you blame a manager who bought you two lame Serie A titles in a row? :eyebrows:
2 Scudettos are nothing now huh?

So you are saying that the 2 CL titles we have are the reason we are respected and well known club worldwide?

typical demanding/glory haunting fan :pumpkin:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fliakis said:
oh how capello is not to blame? who played blasi ahead of alessio now matter what?
I know you love the guy, but I don't apreciate all those comments from him on us, Capello and Inter..

we never know who is responsible for him to get loaned out. I myself was as angry as you to see him leave,but after his comment, who cares if he doesn't want to play for Juve anymore? or If he didn't want to stay as a sub and finish his career here? that's his loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)