Tacchinardi - 1 juve player that can win CL (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
2 Scudettos are nothing now huh?

So you are saying that the 2 CL titles we have are the reason we are respected and well known club worldwide?

typical demanding/glory haunting fan :pumpkin:
I will add that to the list, now I am a part of a stupid bandwagon, 31 year old no lifer and a demanding/glory hunting fan.

Cheers, let me know when you discover more things about me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
2 Scudettos are nothing now huh?

So you are saying that the 2 CL titles we have are the reason we are respected and well known club worldwide?

typical demanding/glory haunting fan :pumpkin:
And in my comment, where did you see that I said 2 Scudetti (stop raping languages) are nothing?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
And in my comment, where did you see that I said 2 Scudetti (stop raping languages) are nothing?
when you make sarcasm on capello that he won two scudettos, even 5 year old boy would understand too that you are not giving any credit for winning the scudettos.

and I won't bother to respond your stupid post before of this one, get a Life :pumpkin:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
when you make sarcasm on capello that he won two scudettos, then 5 year old boy would understand that you are not giving any credit for winning the scudettos.

and I won't bother to respond your stupid post before of this one, get a Life :pumpkin:
:toast:

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
how come people dont understand this ?
its not about winning or losing..
its about how we win or lose a game.... i dont mind we lose the game to arsenal but at least we tried fighting back instead of doing nothin in the middle of the park...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Espectro said:
Hey!! Look at me!!

Im also a Glory Hunter!!!

:weee: :weee:
You don't have to say it, it is enough to say that Capello did not bring us the CL, then you'll be a demanding glory hunter.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
You don't have to say it, it is enough to say that Capello did not bring us the CL, then you'll be a demanding glory hunter.

Ok, Capello did not bring us the CL!!

done. Am I a demanding Glory Hunter now?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
snoop said:
I know you love the guy, but I don't apreciate all those comments from him on us, Capello and Inter..

we never know who is responsible for him to get loaned out. I myself was as angry as you to see him leave,but after his comment, who cares if he doesn't want to play for Juve anymore? or If he didn't want to stay as a sub and finish his career here? that's his loss.

Juve fans do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)