Tacca is back! (2 Viewers)

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
It's about time. I now sense some stability in the team.

Is Trap coming to his senses?!1, there may be hope after all with this guy we call out coach!!

What else can he get right?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
Trap has finally chosen Tacca for the national team!!!

Other Juve players included Buffon, Legrottaglie, Camoranesi, Zambrotta, Del Piero and Miccoli.
Great News, but Di Vaio Really deserves a spot in the national team as much as any of the ones mentioned. (oh well, we can't win all the time.)

IMO, Maresca also deserves a chance, being that this is a friendly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I thing that Di Vaio and maresca need to proove alñittle more his abilities,

but im very sure that in mid season, they will deserve that chance.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
It's great that he's finally back. But I fear that the only reason for calling him is Gattuso's injury. That jackass Trap will probably drop him when Gennaro is ready again :groan:

And like someone else said... WTF!! Where's Di Vaio???? Trap preferes Delvecchio??? What an idiot.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think the players chosen do deserve a place in that team. More so from their previous season rather than their pre-season.

Di Vaio needs to play first team football and be consistant as he was at Parma before he gets in the team. Admittedly, he is better than Del Vecchio, but in my opinion, i believe that Inzaghi and Corradi should be there before Di Vaio.

Maresca will be in the team soon. he has competition because traps likes perrotta and zanetti who in my opinion are overated. But, i think Maresca will be in the team eventually.

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
if maresca performs well this season i think he will be included in the italian national team, unless he dont get a chance to play more matches and just sitting on the bench.

about di vaio, me also think he should be included in the national squad. i dont know why trapattoni prefers delvechio more than di vaio. delvecchio sucks imo. he dont deserved to be in the squad at all. like Ad said, di vaio needs to play first team football and be consistent otherwise i think he wont stand a chance.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
yup!

I think Trap is feeling sorry for the linesmen. Give them a break... great move :D
:LOL: kaliman :D :D

but it great that Tac is back :thumb: :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)