Tacca is back! (2 Viewers)

Robert

Jun 9, 2003
I'm very glad that Tacchi is back in national team.He is much better than Zanetti in centre midfield position.I think he and Gattuso will make a good duo.:cool:

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
tacchi deserves and deserved his place in national team. its just trap not always wants to see him there. i have serious doubts that trap will regularly call him, but this time he proved that he is great player.

tacchi i wish you all the best in this season

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
we all know that our dear deserves the best so we can pray for him to get everything he deserves!

alessio ti amo and i wish you all the best! :kiss:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I dont think it matters who trap selects because zanetti perotta gattuso and tachin are all great in my opininion. its his tactics.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Lilianna i agree with you that firstly tacchi should be happy in juve and then all the stuff with national team. but since he feels ok in juve, i can understand why he wants so much in national team.
Moreover he deserves his place there.

so all the best alessio

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
Lilianna i agree with you that firstly tacchi should be happy in juve and then all the stuff with national team. but since he feels ok in juve, i can understand why he wants so much in national team.
Moreover he deserves his place there.

so all the best alessio
our sweetheart.....

i KNOW he'll be just great!

Aug 27, 2003
although trap called up tacchi just becoz of zanettis injury dosnet mean there no good side to this
tacchi played an amzing game which could change trap mind
and put him up there and he will finally rialize that he was ment to be up there
tacchi is a promising star for the azzurri and he derved to play!
YEEEAh!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
although trap called up tacchi just becoz of zanettis injury dosnet mean there no good side to this
tacchi played an amzing game which could change trap mind
and put him up there and he will finally rialize that he was ment to be up there
tacchi is a promising star for the azzurri and he derved to play!
YEEEAh!
i think everyone agrees that tacchi had fantastic performance and we all hope that very soon trap will change his mind and alessio will be in NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)