Tacca is back! (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
i like tacchi with whatever haircut he has (and without hair as well) of course the main thing for him is to continue playing like he did last season

We are with you Tacchi ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
I have no problems with his shorter hair! I like him this way as well! The most important, that he plays very well nowadays!:cool:
(And of course, that he is sexy :p)

veeeeeeeeery sexy!!!!!!

and he is soooooo diff from gigi...........:devil:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

i think everyone agrees that tacchi had fantastic performance and we all hope that very soon trap will change his mind and alessio will be in NT.
well trap seems to be really fond of the juve players and has said many times that italy have so many talesnts that he can choose from, i think he has given tacchinardi the chance and u know he was about to score...

that was impressive for his first debut, becoz he s a midfilder and all...

trsut me this isnt the last time will be seeing that gorgeous hunk in the azzurri shirt

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

trsut me this isnt the last time will be seeing that gorgeous hunk in the azzurri shirt
well we all believe in your words and we all wish him the very best in this season.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
yeeeeeeee u were right alessio is in the list for 2 international matches of Italy.
Forza tacchi:D

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
why not. if he scores in juve, he could score in national team. he needs time for that. and in last friendly he nearly scored.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
That is sooooo good, that Tacchi is on the list again! I hope he will play on both of the matches and he will show to everyone, that he deserves his place in the NT! :)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
gigi's tween we all hope that alessio gonna play both matches and will stay in national for gooddddddddddd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)