Türkiye (6 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Religion at state level is poison, living personal life without religion(purpose) is poison.
I am perfectly fine living as an atheist. In fact, I would say the religious people are behaving the worst, as usual, in regard to a raging war - in this case in Europe - most of them support the aggressor. Where are the so called Christian, Islamic and Hindu values and the widespread condemnation of Russia by the religious people? Nowhere to be seen as most of these bigots openly celebrate the rapes, the killings and the destruction of innocent lives... Religion is poisonous and Islam is the strongest among them because of its political outreach.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
How would they even determine who is Israeli?
The nose
And being loud

But seriously they probably had some people working in hotels feeding them info on Israeli guests.
Also some women who was flown back here said her taxi driver was very suspicious, offered to wait for her outside her hotel, for free, if she needed a ride later, asked her hotel room number etc.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The nose
And being loud

But seriously they probably had some people working in hotels feeding them info on Israeli guests.
Also some women who was flown back here said her taxi driver was very suspicious, offered to wait for her outside her hotel, for free, if she needed a ride later, asked her hotel room number etc.
Latter could be standard rapiness, tbh.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
How did the Nazis determine and find six mil of them while they were hiding or while most had changed their names and with no databases or computers in the middle of a war with multiple countries? As accurate and logical as that sounds...... surely Iran can find a handful somehow with all them computer thingies and hacking they got.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How did the Nazis determine and find six mil of them while they were hiding or while most had changed their names and with no databases or computers in the middle of a war with multiple countries? As accurate and logical as that sounds...... surely Iran can find a handful somehow with all them computer thingies and hacking they got.
Difference is Iranians are going after a tiny subset of jews which are Israelis. So unless they want to assassinate half of Brooklyn based US-citizens on vacation their task is inherently harder.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
they can thank jews who were nazi collaborators for that. zionists wanted them to move to palestine but most of them refused. you know the rest of the story.

- - - Updated - - -

your post sounds like iranian agents going on killing rampage on streets of istanbul and it is a dangerous place for jews.

what actually happened is;

israel murdered some iranian scientists.
iran sent some agents which were caught by turkish intelligence.
israel pres thanked erdogan for thwarting the iranian retailation.

Last edited:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
they can thank jews who were nazi collaborators for that. zionists wanted them to move to palestine but most of them refused. you know the rest of the story.
quelle surprise

your post sounds like iranian agents going on killing rampage on streets of istanbul and it is a dangerous place for jews.

what actually happened is;

israel murdered some iranian scientists.
iran sent some agents which were caught by turkish intelligence.
israel pres thanked erdogan for thwarting the iranian retailation

I didn't said Jews. Evidently there were attempts on Israeli lives and according to Israeli sources there may be more cells active. Does is sounds like a safe holiday destination for me at the moment?

Sorry if you feel offended by a little dramatic flair in my post, wasn't my intention. Credit where it's due, Turkey did great

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)