Türkiye (5 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
I understand your way of thinking. You hate everything about the part of the world you born in. According to memories of african slaves in america, it wasn't their white masters but other africans who were doing their masters bidding were most cruel to them. in order to gain their master's approval, if their masters wanted them to hit once, they hit twice. But no matter how hard they hit, they never became anything other than a slave. It is same for you. No matter how much you loathe people of this region, you will never become one of those slavemasters.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I understand your way of thinking. You hate everything about the part of the world you born in. According to memories of african slaves in america, it wasn't their white masters but other africans who were doing their masters bidding were most cruel to them. in order to gain their master's approval, if their masters wanted them to hit once, they hit twice. But no matter how hard they hit, they never became anything other than a slave. It is same for you. No matter how much you loathe people of this region, you will never become one of those slavemasters.
Oh wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but I mean why? :p
Because of safety. I wasn't on Assad's side in the beginning (my posts in the Syrian thread are self-evident), I thought once you open fire on people's peaceful protests you can no longer stay. I also hate my government and I know that since day 1 they've been helping Assad and have been responsible for so many deaths. But I want Syria and the region to get back at least to 2011. Syria was an alright country, we all have our problems with our governments but no drastic change/revolution in an uneducated underdeveloped society will be a pretty change, especially in such multi-ethnic multi-religion countries as Syria. Look at the extremists who are fighting Assad in Syria that are labeled moderates in the media. They are not moderates, they are branches of the most radical militant extremists and have done the most heinous crimes while bringing "freedom" to Syria. I'm in no way supportive of Assad, he is a criminal, but he is leading one single front. Those rebels who are against him will destroy the tiniest shred of hope for Syria's future even if they defeat Assad.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Oh wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Because of safety. I wasn't on Assad's side in the beginning (my posts in the Syrian thread are self-evident), I thought once you open fire on people's peaceful protests you can no longer stay. I also hate my government and I know that since day 1 they've been helping Assad and have been responsible for so many deaths. But I want Syria and the region to get back at least to 2011. Syria was an alright country, we all have our problems with our governments but no drastic change/revolution in an uneducated underdeveloped society will be a pretty change, especially in such multi-ethnic multi-religion countries as Syria. Look at the extremists who are fighting Assad in Syria and are labeled moderates in the media. They are not moderates, they are branches of the most extremist militant groups and have done the most heinous crimes while bringing "freedom" to Syria. I'm in no way supportive of Assad, he is a criminal, but he is leading one single front. Those rebels who are against him will destroy the tiniest shred of hope for Syria's future even if they defeat Assad.
Thank you for your answer

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Oh wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Because of safety. I wasn't on Assad's side in the beginning (my posts in the Syrian thread are self-evident), I thought once you open fire on people's peaceful protests you can no longer stay. I also hate my government and I know that since day 1 they've been helping Assad and have been responsible for so many deaths. But I want Syria and the region to get back at least to 2011. Syria was an alright country, we all have our problems with our governments but no drastic change/revolution in an uneducated underdeveloped society will be a pretty change, especially in such multi-ethnic multi-religion countries as Syria. Look at the extremists who are fighting Assad in Syria and are labeled moderates in the media. They are not moderates, they are branches of the most extremist militant groups and have done the most heinous crimes while bringing "freedom" to Syria. I'm in no way supportive of Assad, he is a criminal, but he is leading one single front. Those rebels who are against him will destroy the tiniest shred of hope for Syria's future even if they defeat Assad.
Somalia says hi.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
jiger, that's pretty extreme

:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Shut up, slave!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erdogan is a mortal. He will go one way or another, but this nation will stand, and among them, another leader will arise which will make you miss Erdogan. Your system of exploitation comes to an end.
Putin is mere man. But the idolatry of his image will continue for generations. No one can predict the past.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Watching a bit of the last part of a programme about the Ottoman Empire. When I read what Turk says, and what some of the people in this programme says, it's like reading how Mussolini wanted to create the Roman Empire again.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Watching a bit of the last part of a programme about the Ottoman Empire. When I read what Turk says, and what some of the people in this programme says, it's like reading how Mussolini wanted to create the Roman Empire again.
The promise of returning a country to its status of a former supposedly great empire has been a staple of the rise to power of countless fascists & dictators.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Because I'm obviously siding with Assad in that mess.

lol
Oh wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Because of safety. I wasn't on Assad's side in the beginning (my posts in the Syrian thread are self-evident), I thought once you open fire on people's peaceful protests you can no longer stay. I also hate my government and I know that since day 1 they've been helping Assad and have been responsible for so many deaths. But I want Syria and the region to get back at least to 2011. Syria was an alright country, we all have our problems with our governments but no drastic change/revolution in an uneducated underdeveloped society will be a pretty change, especially in such multi-ethnic multi-religion countries as Syria. Look at the extremists who are fighting Assad in Syria that are labeled moderates in the media. They are not moderates, they are branches of the most radical militant extremists and have done the most heinous crimes while bringing "freedom" to Syria. I'm in no way supportive of Assad, he is a criminal, but he is leading one single front. Those rebels who are against him will destroy the tiniest shred of hope for Syria's future even if they defeat Assad.
Just say that you're siding with Assad just because he is a slave of your beloved extremist Shia leaders. You are trying to hide your racism, but believe me, this does not work anymore.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
How is any of what she said remotely racist?
Her assumptions are totally wrong, Seven.

For example, she says that Syria was an alright country before the revolution. That is totally wrong, and really unbelievable to be claimed ever. Do you know that Syrian regime has announced the state of emergency since 1960s and never stopped abusing it? Also, she claims that the Syrian community is not educated, and as a result according to her, they do not deserve freedom. Would she please give us her statistics that she based her assumption on?
Also, Syria is not really a multi-religion country. In Germany, the percentage of Christians in the country is much less than the percentage of Sunnis in Syria, but you can find one of the biggest parties in Germany calling itself a Christian party, while it is forbidden in Syria to have an Islamic party!
Then she claims that the moderates in the Free Syrian army are extremists just because she thinks so! It is a coincidence that only the Irani and Russian governments in the whole world claim the same, and she thinks that when she says that she is against her government, anybody with a mind will believe that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)