Türkiye (16 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Meanwhile, an Austrian cartoonist just shows how some Westerners choose how to deal with democratically elected leaders when they do not implement what imperialism impose.
That's disgusting. Appalled, what a dick of a cartoonist.
Satire. Look it up, dimwits.

Fuck it, y'all problably aren't able to. Definition downstairs.

the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:tup:

Turk is not a troll at all IMO. He has his opinions that people may not like, but they are his opinions. He's provoked all the time, I don't blame him for reacting at all to be honest.

Also, lots of Turks really did lose their lives in this coup, anybody else in his place would feel emotional about this topic too.
I'm with Fred and Rab on this one. It's his nation his well informed. If anyone should know it would be Turk, unless if there is another Turk here. It was the same for when UK voted out of EU. People like me and others from there had better insight. The media is full of shit if anyone should know, should be you guys because by the power invested by the media, pogba is a Utd player.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm with Fred and Rab on this one. It's his nation his well informed. If anyone should know it would be Turk, unless if there is another Turk here. It was the same for when UK voted out of EU. People like me and others from there had better insight. The media is full of shit if anyone should know, should be you guys because by the power invested by the media, pogba is a Utd player.
Do you know what he said?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Nop but I respect everyone's opinion. Especially those who are on the ground.
Nope right? So in your own words and according to your own logic, you have 0 insight about what we are talking about and as such are not eligible to even voice your opinion on it.

Ahmad had his opinion on the matter (last time i checked everybody was allowed to comment on Turkey) and he wrote it here without insulting anyone. What Turk said in response was disgusting. It was deleted by Rab. I'm fine with it all, I have no clue whether Turk got a warning for his remarks or not and that's not my business but for a moderator to defend that behavior, it's ridiculous. As for you and Fred and anybody else who is supportive of Turk's behavior, you either have no clue what he said or are just supporting his hateful agenda.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nope right? So in your own words and according to your own logic, you have 0 insight about what we are talking about and as such are not eligible to even voice your opinion on it.

Ahmad had his opinion on the matter (last time i checked everybody was allowed to comment on Turkey) and he wrote it here without insulting anyone. What Turk said in response was disgusting. It was deleted by Rab. I'm fine with it all, I have no clue whether Turk got a warning for his remarks or not and that's not my business but for a moderator to defend that behavior, it's ridiculous. As for you and Fred and anybody else who is supportive of Turk's behavior, you either have no clue what he said or is just supporting his hateful agenda.
Let's get it right, I may not be up to scratch but I'm not as ignorant to the conversation as you might think. Them posts were deleted so I wouldn't know that's what your talking about. What I am saying and this be in general not specific and let me correct myself is that he has a right to his opinions and should be respected providing it's not offensive/insulting. I should have added the last bit so my bad. But what I see just like rab and Fred is that people's general hate/dislike for turkey they mock or take it out on the guy. If I have misunderstood forgive me.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Ahmad had his opinion on the matter (last time i checked everybody was allowed to comment on Turkey) and he wrote it here without insulting anyone. What Turk said in response was disgusting. It was deleted by Rab. I'm fine with it all, I have no clue whether Turk got a warning for his remarks or not and that's not my business but for a moderator to defend that behavior, it's ridiculous. As for you and Fred and anybody else who is supportive of Turk's behavior, you either have no clue what he said or are just supporting his hateful agenda.
:tup:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Let's get it right, if it's insulting then how is that an agenda? I may not be up to scratch but I'm not as ignorant to the conversation as you might think. Them posts were deleted so I wouldn't know that's what your talking about. What I am saying and this be in general not specific and let me correct myself is that he has a right to his opinions and should be respected providing it's not offensive/insulting. I should have added the last bit so my bad. But what I see just like rab and Fred is that people's general hate/dislike for turkey they mock or take it out on the guy. If I have misunderstood forgive me.
His hateful agenda in general, you are turning a blind eye to his behavior either cause you are in general supporting what he says here (and sorry but don't bs me about his knowledge regarding Turkey), or because you don't know what he said. If it's the latter, then don't say anything about it. You haven't seen the comments so you have no clue and are not in the right position even to defend those who defend Turk. Ahmad just shared his input, he did nothing wrong.

My objection is not to deleting his comments, i don't even care that he's not banned; but to defend him, to justify his comments (because Rab has seen them) although he shows absolutely no remorse is just absurd.

Jul 2, 2006
Nop but I respect everyone's opinion. Especially those who are on the ground.

What did he say?
something similiar to what you said about the so-called ''cartoonist''. he was purposely getting on my nerves, though he will say otherwise.

As for you and Fred and anybody else who is supportive of Turk's behavior, you either have no clue what he said or are just supporting his hateful agenda.
you're getting very little of it in return, compared to hate you and your friends harbor against Islam and Muslims.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Let's get it right, I may not be up to scratch but I'm not as ignorant to the conversation as you might think. Them posts were deleted so I wouldn't know that's what your talking about. What I am saying and this be in general not specific and let me correct myself is that he has a right to his opinions and should be respected providing it's not offensive/insulting. I should have added the last bit so my bad. But what I see just like rab and Fred is that people's general hate/dislike for turkey they mock or take it out on the guy. If I have misunderstood forgive me.
There have been times when Turk is ganged up on (and it's not because people hurt Turkey, at least for most part). This was not one of those times. It was an unwarranted outburst on JBL, who was civil in the discussion. He deserves absolutely no sympathy for it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
something similiar to what you said about the so-called ''cartoonist''. he was purposely getting on my nerves, though he will say otherwise.

you're getting very little of it in return, compared to hate you and your friends harbor against Islam and Muslims.
" Go fuck your whore mother. " Turk

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

I dont know what he said to be honest, if youre referring to a deleted post. But i was making a general observation.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This was not about his opinion. Turk tried to shut up people because he didn't agree with them. He's very ignorant in some ways and my guess is that whenever something doesn't fit his agenda he just goes crazy in an effort to exclude it from his reality.
I dont know what he said to be honest, if youre referring to a deleted post. But i was making a general observation.
I did see the posts. Ironically I got a warning because I made an observation about one of those. A funny observation I think and one that wasn't nearly as insulting as what Turk said. But iceman felt the need to protect him and go after me for some reason.

But, more importantly, people were discussing quite normally. It was a completely civil debate, people asked questions, made remarks.. Turk did not agree with a couple of well made points, realised he had no real answer and went crazy. Inexcusable. I don't want the guy banned (only person I want banned is Rus), but it's impossible to defend his behaviour here.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

The cartoonist isn't here and I'm not having a discussion with him, you could say I felt offended by that cartoon, In a way I am, not because I'm Turkish but I'm not one for satire especially over lost lives but each to their own.

I think you said it in your last sentence they were getting on your nerves, which is fair enough but dude you can't say such a thing. Even if what your saying is right before your insult people directly, others won't judge by your opinion but rather based on what you said to offend/insult. Calm down, if you feel like there are haters here against what you believe, then haters gonna hate and there's nothing you can do to change that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
His hateful agenda in general, you are turning a blind eye to his behavior either cause you are in general supporting what he says here (and sorry but don't bs me about his knowledge regarding Turkey), or because you don't know what he said. If it's the latter, then don't say anything about it. You haven't seen the comments so you have no clue and are not in the right position even to defend those who defend Turk. Ahmad just shared his input, he did nothing wrong.

My objection is not to deleting his comments, i don't even care that he's not banned; but to defend him, to justify his comments (because Rab has seen them) although he shows absolutely no remorse is just absurd.
As I said. I didn't see the insult. I do however think his got some valid points opinions not all but some. Do I share the same agenda? I'm no politician but I respect everyone's opinion as long as its not offensive or insulting. For me it's good to see both sides something clearly I wouldn't see where I'm sitting as Turk, is the only Turk I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)