Türkiye (16 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Other than family law(I think thats what they call it in English?) I really don't think the source of most laws have got to do with religion at all. I'd really like to know why you would call Qatar a theocracy? IMO you'd be using the term very loosely.
Clearly more loosely than you. What is your definition and which countries do you consider theocracies?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Clearly more loosely than you. What is your definition and which countries do you consider theocracies?
Countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran, who even have a religious elite that are part of the ruler's closed circle and play a major role in decision making and the formulation of laws.

I'm not defending Qatar here, but I really don't think they can be classed a theocracy.

@X, Sorry. Just saw your post.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
But it seems you want to keep it that way as your stomachache still continues.

for those who are bitter about the failed coup, this is all they can get from this proud nation
No i don't and you know it (i sent you a "rep" right after your comments). What you wrote was ugly and uncalled for. I hope you have apologized from those you offended, especially Ahmad, because he had not even insulted you. Unlike what Rab says btw, your comments were not similar to any other offensive comment i had seen on this forum, and believe me, I have seen a lot. Being a proud muslim and all, it's very hypocritical of you to make such nasty comments. If I were a mod, i'd definitely make sure you'd publicly apologize from Ahmad and Joker before letting you post again in this thread.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
But it seems you want to keep it that way as your stomachache still continues.

for those who are bitter about the failed coup, this is all they can get from this proud nation
You do realize that you don't represent the view of the whole nation, don't you? I do not in any way support the cowards who were shooting on unarmed civilians from military helicopter but the brutal and unmeasured response by your beloved dictator will bring more of the same. Keep supporting these policies and very soon everyone will be an enemy of the state.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He clearly doesn't know how to deal with trolls reminds me of myself in Dp thread :D but I don't see him doing much wrong except when everyone is on his back.
Isnt that cute

No i don't and you know it (i sent you a "rep" right after your comments). What you wrote was ugly and uncalled for. I hope you have apologized from those you offended, especially Ahmad, because he had not even insulted you. Unlike what Rab says btw, your comments were not similar to any other offensive comment i had seen on this forum, and believe me, I have seen a lot. Being a proud muslim and all, it's very hypocritical of you to make such nasty comments. If I were a mod, i'd definitely make sure you'd publicly apologize from Ahmad and Joker before letting you post again in this thread.
The whole internet is a big fat joke and this forum is just an extension of that Hoori. Now I've long considered anything that comes out of Turk to be worthless, his attempt of an insult or an apology wouldn't be any different.

Jul 2, 2006
The whole internet is a big fat joke and this forum is just an extension of that Hoori. Now I've long considered anything that comes out of Turk to be worthless, his attempt of an insult or an apology wouldn't be any different.
Stop playing victim. You insulted martyrs by being overly sensitive about feto's cult of damned who lost their jobs instead people who lost their lives. There won't be an insult nor apology but i will give you an advice. If you do this in real life, while there is a Turk around, it won't be the insults you are getting.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Stop playing victim. You insulted martyrs by being overly sensitive about feto's cult of damned who lost their jobs instead people who lost their lives. There won't be an insult nor apology but i will give you an advice. If you do this in real life, while there is a Turk around, it won't be the insults you are getting.
You're way beyond both being delusional and saving. The combination of ignorance and hate circling in the couple of brain cells you've got up there is a marvel of how much of a choice evolution really can be.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Isnt that cute

But you haven't been posting around since few years now no?

Anyway, the fact is that Turk is Turkish who lives there and has the right to view his best interest as he wishes or sees it more than us no? I've never seen him post without so many circulating around him pushing his buttons and then stepping back hoping for uncalled reaction. And of course, when you're arguing with someone and in your mind you think you have an edge over them because you literally think you are smarter than them and you try to make them feel bad because they occasional defend "bad ideas" instead of just arguing the topic, and if he sticks to his views then to each his own.

Just like Turk, there are many members here, when you question their IQ, view, analysis indirectly while debating they will sooner or later react.

I think it's fair to know or understand that not everyone has a degree in logic.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006

Anyway, the fact is that Turk is Turkish who lives there and has the right to view his best interest as he wishes or sees it more than us no? I've never seen him post without so many circulating around him pushing his buttons and then stepping back hoping for uncalled reaction. And of course, when you're arguing with someone and in your mind you think you have an edge over them because you literally think you are smarter than them and you try to make them feel bad because they occasional defend "bad ideas" instead of just arguing the topic, and if he sticks to his views then to each his own.

Just like Turk, there are many members here, when you question their IQ, view, analysis indirectly while debating they will sooner or later react.

I think it's fair to know or understand that not everyone has a degree in logic.
How exactly is my forum absence relevant to any of this? Or the post you've quoted for that matter?

The way that you've concluded that by debating all this I've been "pushing" Turk or anyone and for that Im at fault here is as scary as it is laughable.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Well, I think Turkey would be better off divided in two. The political Islamists, with Erdogan in front, can have the east side and the rest the west side.

Jul 2, 2006
Well, I think Turkey would be better off divided in two. The political Islamists, with Erdogan in front, can have the east side and the rest the west side.
Not that anyone can take amount of soil that is enough to fill a pot but may i ask what were you thinking while deciding which one is getting which part? Looking at this statement, i can say that i know more about quantum physics than you know about demographics of this nation.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How exactly is my forum absence relevant to any of this? Or the post you've quoted for that matter?

The way that you've concluded that by debating all this I've been "pushing" Turk or anyone and for that Im at fault here is as scary as it is laughable.
You said you've considered long time ago that anything comes out of Turk is worthless, I was just questioning how often you have posted here in the past few years.

The rest of my post was a general post of how Turk is treated around.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the whole middle east would be better off in two, theoretically speaking.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You do realize that you don't represent the view of the whole nation, don't you? I do not in any way support the cowards who were shooting on unarmed civilians from military helicopter but the brutal and unmeasured response by your beloved dictator will bring more of the same. Keep supporting these policies and very soon everyone will be an enemy of the state.
He represent's about 50% i guess. The ones waving flags and celebrating Erdogan 24/7.
They loved him before the "coup" and now they love him even more.

The other 50% are concerned about what's going on in their country, but are mostly quiet because they fear Erdogan and his Erdo-mob on the streets. understandable if you look at the 1000's of people who lost their job for having the wrong opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)