Türkiye (8 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
:beppe: wikijew please

they have tried financial manipulation, they have tried internal turmoil, they played terror card and they just used their last bullet few days ago. every single time they failed, will of people got stronger and became immune to indoctrination. do they really think that they can manipulate people who can headbutt a tank?

In the end of the day your kind will put the nail in the coffin of modern Turkey and will bring it back to the medieval times. Your narrow-mindedness, ultra conservative, ultra religious, spiteful, hateful policies already divides the country and nothing good will come out of it.
i don't think that would be a problem. when you say medieval times people remember a glorious era unlike in europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:rofl:

so predictable.

Wikileaks are (most likely) going to tell Turk things he doesn't wanna hear, therefore they must be liars.

...and how exactly are they able to remember medievil times when they can't even remember what happened to Armenia around 1915?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:beppe: wikijew please

they have tried financial manipulation, they have tried internal turmoil, they played terror card and they just used their last bullet few days ago. every single time they failed, will of people got stronger and became immune to indoctrination. do they really think that they can manipulate people who can headbutt a tank?

i don't think that would be a problem. when you say medieval times people remember a glorious era unlike in europe.
Let me repeat my question: you believe Jews and Masons are involved in a global conspiracy?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Damn. If we thought we had a problem in The West with people romanticising the 50s and 60s (especially 'murica and UK) :lol:

What a nutjob :lol:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The Christian world was a shithole during the middle ages and so was the Islamic world, meaning they were about equal. After that the Renaissance and the Enlightenment happened in Europe and in the Islamic world... nothing, it remains a shithole to this day. That's why they consider the medieval times a glorious era.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The Christian world was a shithole during the middle ages and so was the Islamic world, meaning they were about equal. After that the Renaissance and the Enlightenment happened in Europe and in the Islamic world... nothing, it remains a shithole to this day. That's why they consider the medieval times a glorious era.
Please Mr Bulgaria. You are a part of the shithole.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bulgaria is not an Islamic country, so no.
It's friggin' Bulgaria, dude . When people think of former communist shitholes Bulgaria comes to mind.

Like, people in Western Europe or the USA won't be surprised if they meet an immigrant from Bulgaria. Obviously he'd want to move, cause he's from Bulgaria. You just assume people want to leave.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Bulgaria is not an Islamic country, so no.
I didn't claim that. I claimed it was shit hole and implicit that Bulgaria can't take part in a triumphant devaluation of anything non-western.

Why? 'cause us real peeps - of germanic descent - look-down-upon Bulgarians the same way you down upon the Islamic World.

Must be frustrating being a 2nd ranked xenophobe.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
fun fact: my (female, good looking blond) dentist comes from Sofia.
Of course. And despite the fact she's got a degree she still looks trashy. You don't know what it is. She's attractive and all and objectively there's nothing wrong, but you still get that prostitute vibe.

That's Bulgaria for you.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I didn't claim that. I claimed it was shit hole and implicit that Bulgaria can't take part in a triumphant devaluation of anything non-western.

Why? 'cause us real peeps - of germanic descent - look-down-upon Bulgarians the same way you down upon the Islamic World.

Must be frustrating being a 2nd ranked xenophobe.
spoken like a true WikiJew.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
fun fact: my (female, good looking blond) dentist comes from Sofia.
This Bulgarian do not find that fact funny.

- - - Updated - - -

spoken like a true WikiJew.
But seriously nothing annoys me more than eastern/southern europeans and their xenophobic/racist behaviour.

There's reason why you don't celebrate a World Championship in Curling.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It's friggin' Bulgaria, dude . When people think of former communist shitholes Bulgaria comes to mind.

Like, people in Western Europe or the USA won't be surprised if they meet an immigrant from Bulgaria. Obviously he'd want to move, cause he's from Bulgaria. You just assume people want to leave.
Economically Bulgaria is far behind Western Europe, but that is normal. 500 years part of a shithole Ottoman Empire and 45 years of communist will do that. But the discussion was not about Economics. I'm sure if you try hard for 10-15min you'll get it, even you. It's not hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)