Türkiye (20 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I haven't seen you make a reasonable post yet. I have fought tooth and nail to make you understand how insurances work and you just wouldn't get it, despite the fact it's pretty straightforward.

And now you're calling islamic countries shitholes while you're from Bulgaria? Come on, dude. If they need a random shithole in some movie they'll pick Bulgaria. That's the very definition of Bulgaria today: random shithole no. 1.
Lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ya'alls retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are. Arguing over which is worse, Iraq or Bulgaria.. There are obvious downsides to both. Iraq is terrorized by tribal violence and Bulgaria is a shithole. I think I can safely say we can all agree it's best not to visit either country.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just a question, how come I get warned for calling a person, who justifies terrorism with the invasion of Iraq by USA, a terrorist-apologist, but nothing Seven said in the last 5 posts warrants a warning?
I have never justified any act of terrorism. It's simply dishonest of you to claim I did.

Also, is it really a smart move to ask for warnings when you were whoring yourself moments ago? I'm pretty sure Tuz can't be used as an online brothel.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I apologize. From now on I'm going to spell out to you everything I say in detail and always speak literally. I've been overestimating your obsolete intellectual equipment.
I think you should look up the word obsolete.

You sound like a Jewish propaganda bot and perhaps that's why you consider a human brain outdated, but I can assure you it's still pretty standard.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I'll try to explain one time before I go to sleep.

When I said the Islamic World hasn't changed and is still a shithole, it should have been obvious from the context what I meant. I didn't mean that they are poor (some of those countries are very rich) or have shit climate and so on. I meant that they are theocratic dictatorships and have no respect for human rights. That is not an insult to the people over there, on the contrary. But it is an insult to those who try to justify those regimes and try to say that they are on equal moral grounds to the western civilization. Anyone who claims that doesn't believe in human rights and secularism and is advocating for the oppression of millions, and deserves to be insulted.

I don't know why @Seven thinks that insulting Bulgarians and saying Bulgaria is a shithole would bother me or is in any way relevant.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hey man, I don't mean it as an insult at all. It's just your national identity. We have chocolate and beer, the French have wine and baguettes and you are shithole no. 1.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'll try to explain one time before I go to sleep.

When I said the Islamic World hasn't changed and is still a shithole, it should have been obvious from the context what I meant. I didn't mean that they are poor (some of those countries are very rich) or have shit climate and so on. I meant that they are theocratic dictatorships and have no respect for human rights. That is not an insult to the people over there, on the contrary. But it is an insult to those who try to justify those regimes and try to say that they are on equal moral grounds to the western civilization. Anyone who claims that doesn't believe in human rights and secularism and is advocating for the oppression of millions, and deserves to be insulted.

I don't know why @Seven thinks that insulting Bulgarians and saying Bulgaria is a shithole would bother me or is in any way relevant.
Ironic considering this is the turkey thread

- - - Updated - - -

Ok everyone, chat shit get banned

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Ok, I wrote something but here it is obviously allowed the hate speech to be a privilege only for religious lunatics and delusional online wankers so I will say something on topic - Turkey is on a downward spiral, as is Belgium and quite possibly Denmark.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Seven was just mirroring juliano, trying to make him the victim of what he perpetrated i.e offending others by insulting what is dear to them, i know for sure Seven doesn't have a serious opinion on bulgaria one way or the other

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven was just mirroring juliano, trying to make him the victim of what he perpetrated i.e offending others by insulting what is dear to them, i know for sure Seven doesn't have a serious opinion on bulgaria one way or the other
You're right. I've never been to Bulgaria so I really couldn't say. I just took whatever an ignorant western European might feel about Bulgaria and went with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)