Türkiye (14 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I havent read the link but this guy valerio seems to be a fanatic himself, just the other day he was proposing that the italian army be deployed to stop immigrants on the italian border. Typical ultra conservative italian who probably believes that white Catholic Christian Italians are gods supreme beings.
My co-worker is from Italy and told me that a lot of Italians move to Scandinavia and England for the same reason Africans go to Italy. She was complaining about her sister, who leeches in London, but complains that she can't go back to Italy because of all the foreigners. :lol:

Anyway, that was off topic. Let's keep the discussion on Turkey.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
ahah well problem->solution. Ideology doesn't really matter and for your sake i'm not religious :D

Anyhow try getting your neighborhood invaded by a horde of africans and then we can talk about those things.

I still think Erdogan is too religious and luckly as someone wrote before Germany will always pose a veto on Turkey.

BTW my political hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpzYbNv134M&feature=youtu.be

Italy deserve to be invaded by Russia! we got shitty and corrupt politics and everything else but at least our country wouldn't bend 90° for every single fking thing.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
beside the fact that people emigrated to WORK and not to loath like leeches getting supported by the welfare and do nothing or worse.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigrazione_italiana

Brasil 27,2m of italians
Argentina 19,7m
USA 17.25m (the worse seems to have gone there lol)
France 4m
Canada 1,4m
Peru 1,4m
Uruguay 1,2m
Venezuela 1m
Australia 916k
Messico 850k
Germany 700k
Swiss 517k
Uk 500k
Belgique 290k
Cile 150k
Paraguay 100k

quite the numbers. Anyway that happened between 1800 and 1900 and aside Europe in America they needed people to work the ground and so on.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
beside the fact that people emigrated to WORK and not to loath like leeches getting supported by the welfare and do nothing or worse.
Oh, now I remember you. What a load of bullshit!

- - - Updated - - -

ahah well problem->solution. Ideology doesn't really matter and for your sake i'm not religious :D

Anyhow try getting your neighborhood invaded by a horde of africans and then we can talk about those things.

I still think Erdogan is too religious and luckly as someone wrote before Germany will always pose a veto on Turkey.

BTW my political hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpzYbNv134M&feature=youtu.be

Italy deserve to be invaded by Russia! we got shitty and corrupt politics and everything else but at least our country wouldn't bend 90° for every single fking thing.
Putin political hero? I guess you miss Mussolini.

Jul 2, 2006
Turkey: Police detain 12 in 'parallel state' crackdown

Police have detained 12 people, including senior media figures across Turkey in a crackdown on alleged conspirators that plan to topple Turkish gov't

Police detained 12 people, including senior media figures across Turkey Sunday morning in a crackdown on alleged conspirators that plan to topple the ruling Turkish government.

According to police, eight people were detained in Istanbul, two in central Eskisehir province, one in eastern province of Van and one in eastern province of Erzurum in a special police operation.

Ekrem Dumanli, chief editor of the daily Zaman, and Hidayet Kara, the chairman of Samanyolu television group, are among those detained on allegations of being affiliated with the so-called Gulen movement.

The Turkish government believes the movement is led by a U.S.-based preacher, Fetullah Gulen, and officials accuse it of infiltrating the Turkish state.

Police said they aimed to detain around 32 people in total in the ongoing operation, including senior police officers and media members. The detainees are alleged to be involved in a plot to fabricate evidence and conspiracy under an organized structure in a 2010 Gulen-movement inspired operation, police added.

Salih Aslan, the producer and Engin Koc, the director, of a Samanyolu TV show were taken into custody in Eskisehir province and sent to Istanbul, police said.

A lawyer for the two, Turgay Balaban, said that Aslan and Koc were detained on charges of being linked to a foreign operation.

Makbule Cam, scriptwriter of the TV show Tek Turkiye or One Turkey, was detained in Van province.

A chief police officer in eastern Erzurum province has also been detained, police said.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has vowed to take to task the alleged Gulen movement group members on numerous occasions. The government has described the movement supporters as the "parallel state structure" members since late 2013.

Referring to the alleged parallel structure, Erdogan told Turkish businessmen in Istanbul on Dec. 6 that there would be "no mercy" for any type of treason.

Also, on Dec. 1, an Ankara court approved an indictment prepared by a public prosecutor as part of an investigation into the alleged wiretapping of Erdogan's office when he was Turkey's prime minister.

Erdogan revealed in late 2012 that a bug had been found in his office and charges of political spying were brought against 13 suspects, including senior police officers.

Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Yalcin Akdogan on Nov. 18 also described the alleged parallel structures within the state as harmful to democracy and the nation's will.

www.aa.com.tr/en

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigrazione_italiana

Brasil 27,2m of italians
Argentina 19,7m
USA 17.25m (the worse seems to have gone there lol)
France 4m
Canada 1,4m
Peru 1,4m
Uruguay 1,2m
Venezuela 1m
Australia 916k
Messico 850k
Germany 700k
Swiss 517k
Uk 500k
Belgique 290k
Cile 150k
Paraguay 100k

quite the numbers. Anyway that happened between 1800 and 1900 and aside Europe in America they needed people to work the ground and so on.
Since you find it acceptable to generalize, then I guess we could make one more generalization and say Italians emigrated to set up organized crime organizations, and generally be criminals and crooks.

Think about if my statement is any different than you generalizing north african/african immigrants and labeling them all leeches.

Juventino[RUS];4790145 said:

what a clown
Great president.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Since you find it acceptable to generalize, then I guess we could make one more generalization and say Italians emigrated to set up organized crime organizations, and generally be criminals and crooks.

Think about if my statement is any different than you generalizing north african/african immigrants and labeling them all leeches.

Great president.
yeah i tend to generalize cause such problems can't be solved individually or with equity. _Not that i like the ways the world work but that's how it is.

Anyway if you wanna know what i think of the million of italians who emigrated isn't positive.
As i see it you're a coward to abandon your country. You leave the ship sinking..... i respect much more those who stay and fight for a better future. That's why i'm against the whole immigration thing.
Cause you don't get the best of a country but always the worst.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
yeah i tend to generalize cause such problems can't be solved individually or with equity. _Not that i like the ways the world work but that's how it is.

Anyway if you wanna know what i think of the million of italians who emigrated isn't positive.
As i see it you're a coward to abandon your country. You leave the ship sinking..... i respect much more those who stay and fight for a better future. That's why i'm against the whole immigration thing.
Wow, you are like the opposite of Cronios...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Ok great, then we can continue generalizing: So when are we gonna fix the problem of Italians? you know, if you ain't a corrupt politician then you're probably in the mafia. Don't you think thats a problem that you should be focusing on first?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Turkey: Police detain 12 in 'parallel state' crackdown

Police have detained 12 people, including senior media figures across Turkey in a crackdown on alleged conspirators that plan to topple Turkish gov't

Police detained 12 people, including senior media figures across Turkey Sunday morning in a crackdown on alleged conspirators that plan to topple the ruling Turkish government.

According to police, eight people were detained in Istanbul, two in central Eskisehir province, one in eastern province of Van and one in eastern province of Erzurum in a special police operation.

Ekrem Dumanli, chief editor of the daily Zaman, and Hidayet Kara, the chairman of Samanyolu television group, are among those detained on allegations of being affiliated with the so-called Gulen movement.

The Turkish government believes the movement is led by a U.S.-based preacher, Fetullah Gulen, and officials accuse it of infiltrating the Turkish state.

Police said they aimed to detain around 32 people in total in the ongoing operation, including senior police officers and media members. The detainees are alleged to be involved in a plot to fabricate evidence and conspiracy under an organized structure in a 2010 Gulen-movement inspired operation, police added.

Salih Aslan, the producer and Engin Koc, the director, of a Samanyolu TV show were taken into custody in Eskisehir province and sent to Istanbul, police said.

A lawyer for the two, Turgay Balaban, said that Aslan and Koc were detained on charges of being linked to a foreign operation.

Makbule Cam, scriptwriter of the TV show Tek Turkiye or One Turkey, was detained in Van province.

A chief police officer in eastern Erzurum province has also been detained, police said.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has vowed to take to task the alleged Gulen movement group members on numerous occasions. The government has described the movement supporters as the "parallel state structure" members since late 2013.

Referring to the alleged parallel structure, Erdogan told Turkish businessmen in Istanbul on Dec. 6 that there would be "no mercy" for any type of treason.

Also, on Dec. 1, an Ankara court approved an indictment prepared by a public prosecutor as part of an investigation into the alleged wiretapping of Erdogan's office when he was Turkey's prime minister.

Erdogan revealed in late 2012 that a bug had been found in his office and charges of political spying were brought against 13 suspects, including senior police officers.

Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Yalcin Akdogan on Nov. 18 also described the alleged parallel structures within the state as harmful to democracy and the nation's will.

www.aa.com.tr/en
Did you seriously believe in that you little ottoman devil ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Nazim Hikmet, the best ever Turkish poet of all time! Talking about Armenian genocide (committed by Turks)

http://www.agos.com.tr/tr/yazi/10225/nazim-hikmetin-tanikligiyla-ermeni-katliamlari

Mar 9, 2006
Turkey's Erdogan Hits Out at Netanyahu for Role in Paris Rally

ANKARA, Turkey —Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan denounced Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on for attending a solidarity rally in France after the attack on satirical journal Charlie Hebdo and hostage-taking at a Jewish supermarket in Paris. "How can a man who has killed 2,500 people in Gaza with state terrorism wave his hand in Paris, like people are waiting in excitement for him to do so? How dare he go there?" he said Monday as he stood alongside visiting Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas."You should first give an account for the children and the women you have killed," added Erdogan, who has been an outspoken critic of Israeli offensives against Islamist Hamas in the Gaza Strip, despite close commercial ties between Israel and Turkey.Erdogan also accused the West of hypocrisy for its stance over the Paris attacks, while failing to condemn anti-Muslim acts in Europe. "The West's hypocrisy is obvious. As Muslims, we've never taken part in terrorist massacres. Behind these lie racism, hate speech and Islamophobia," Erdogan said. "Please, the administrations in those countries where our mosques are attacked need to take measures."IN-DEPTH'They Died So We Could Live Free': Paris Dead Mourned'Heroes of Islam': Cleric Holds Funeral for Paris KillersTurkish Police Detain 24 in Raids on Media Outlets — Reuters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)