Türkiye (14 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
So cause she tried to help 2 girls that were surrounded by 3 guys, that makes her Turkish?

Last week I stood up for a girl who got hit in the face by a guy, am I now Turkish?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
For the nation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 68% of the adults are uneducated and even failed to finish the school, the number of schools is a huge problem too, yet they have 615m to build a palace for their president and no one gives a damn, you can smell turkish corruption through the monitor :lol: oh and the biggest Mosque in the world is coming, right? And of course he is doing it for the nation :rofl: and every single contract on the construction of the mosques and the government buildings is in the hands of Erdogan's family members and his friends construction firms :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Poor guy Ataturk is rolling around in his grave whenever he is looking on the things that's happening in the Turkey atm

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I really like Turkey, and the times I have been, found the people Boss.

It was on Holiday though, so not sure if thats a true reflection of Turks.

Jul 2, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4751602 said:
For the nation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 68% of the adults are uneducated and even failed to finish the school, the number of schools is a huge problem too, yet they have 615m to build a palace for their president and no one gives a damn, you can smell turkish corruption through the monitor :lol: oh and the biggest Mosque in the world is coming, right? And of course he is doing it for the nation :rofl: and every single contract on the construction of the mosques and the government buildings is in the hands of Erdogan's family members and his friends construction firms

Poor guy Ataturk is rolling around in his grave whenever he is looking on the things that's happening in the Turkey atm
Good, he has more serious concerns than what is happening in Turkey atm though.

:numnum: tell me more about the symbolic meaning of this palace ...
Keep :numnum: I will tell the story sometime.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Did you read the last bs from Erdogan?
"kids know all about Einstein but not a thing about muslims scientists we will reorganize the whole scool ed system!"

Wonder what's wrong with this religion that makes most of people fanatics. Hoping Turkey will stay the hell out of Europe. Just cause a tiny party is modern and educated doesn't mean the rest should get in Europe.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I havent read the link but this guy valerio seems to be a fanatic himself, just the other day he was proposing that the italian army be deployed to stop immigrants on the italian border. Typical ultra conservative italian who probably believes that white Catholic Christian Italians are gods supreme beings.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I havent read the link but this guy valerio seems to be a fanatic himself, just the other day he was proposing that the italian army be deployed to stop immigrants on the italian border. Typical ultra conservative italian who probably believes that white Catholic Christian Italians are gods supreme beings.
Europeans can never be fanatical :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)