The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4669361 said:
nothing funny, i show you what i meant
this is headscarves and it's okay

this is hijab and it's not okay

and it's not "HEADscarf" at all, it's more like "headearsneckscarf"
:lol2:

So, the neck is what matters to you. Really weird...

Jul 2, 2006
And who are you to say what is ok or not Mr. Nazi[RUS]?

I am looking into the link you posted btw and Page 13 looks empty to me?

I found it, page 44 - 1.7, thanks for vasting my time.

Did you notice the 'orta okul/junior high school' on the list? It was part of primary school. Due to change in system number look like it is reduced but actually it is increased.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4669367 said:
nothing dangerous, it's wrong to force women to wear this crap because of her husband/father religious beliefs, we all know they dislike it, especially in hot countries
And why do you assume she is forced to do this? Why do you think the females are not qualified to think of themselves? Isn't that gender-racist?

Mar 9, 2006
And who are you to say what is ok or not Mr. Nazi[RUS]?

I am looking into the link you posted btw and Page 13 looks empty to me?

I found it, page 44 - 1.7, thanks for vasting my time.

Did you notice the 'orta okul/junior high school' on the list? It was part of primary school. Due to change in system number look like it is reduced but actually it is increased.
NAZI :lol: ME nazi? seriously? :lol: you just simply can't face the facts

- - - Updated - - -

And why do you assume she is forced to do this? Why do you think the females are not aulified to think of themselves? Isn't that gender-racist?
Should i remind you Quran 33:59 or you remember it

Jul 2, 2006
I looked deeper into this primary school thing and here is the main issue;

Instead of building new schools, they are expanding and modernizing the current ones. Here is the list

66,000 new classroom built between 2007 and 2011.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4669371 said:
Should i remind you Quran 33:59 or you remember it
That says it is a must in Islam to have headscarf. Ok? Where does it say that men are the ones that forces women to wear like that?

Mar 9, 2006
That says it is a must in Islam to have headscarf. Ok? Where does it say that men are the ones that forces women to wear like that?
"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."

Since Mohammed did it, it does mean that every father/husband should do it too to his wives/daughters, or you are really going to drop this issue on poor women and say that it's their wish? :lol: Women wants to look fabolous, they don't want this crap all over their bodies, but they are too scared they don't want to be victims of "honor killing"

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
In b4 - men created religion

- - - Updated - - -

and again in b4 - but behind every men is a great women

- - - Updated - - -

in b4 b4 - behind every great women there is herself.

- - - Updated - - -

in b4 b4 b4 - nothing to add here. *fly away*

- - - Updated - - -

God damnit, i was late, must be that great comrade internet :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4669382 said:
"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."

Since Mohammed did it, it does mean that every father/husband should do it too to his wives/daughters, or you are really going to drop this issue on poor women and say that it's their wish? :lol: Women wants to look fabolous, they don't want this crap all over their bodies, but they are too scared they don't want to be victims of "honor killing"
I'm not trying to convince you, anyway. This is Turkey thread, so I will stop here.

Mar 9, 2006
I looked deeper into this primary school thing and here is the main issue;

Instead of building new schools, they are expanding and modernizing the current ones. Here is the list

66,000 new classroom built between 2007 and 2011.

i gave you information from your official government website, you giving me random pic in turkish language instead ? still -6000 of primary schools in the last 8 years, you can't replace it with new /classrooms/

Jul 2, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4669385 said:
i gave you information from your official government website, you giving me random pic in turkish language instead ? still -6000 of primary schools in the last 8 years, you can't replace it with new /classrooms/
No friend, i am sure it is also in the link you posted but i am too lazy to read whole thing as if it wasn't stupid enough to trying to convince you about where unversities are doubled, primary school numbers cannot decrease.

Mar 9, 2006
No friend, i am sure it is also in the link you posted but i am too lazy to read whole thing as if it wasn't stupid enough to trying to convince you about where unversities are doubled, primary school numbers cannot decrease.
It's official document of government of Turkey, i tell you what they are doing - they are overpopulating schools with new classrooms, they destroy old schools and build new houses on the same place or something else to get profit straight to their pockets, check this
$qweqwe.JPG
They describe new kindergartens as "new classrooms", what a nonsense, in Russia our kindergartens have nothing in common with schools, it's independent buildings across the town, and only in private kindergartens they can study your kid before he will go straight into mid school, also look how numbers are jumping each year, it's not normal, you can't destroy school and add new classrooms to other because you force people and their kids to travel to new school and what if they can't afford it? who cares, they only need profit

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
When I was in Albania last summer, I noticed a lot of fake universities popping up. They taught classes and shit, but there was one in every corner and I'm pretty sure some were just from someone's apartment. I heard many of them were starting to get closed down due to not being accredited.

A similar thing could be happening in Turkey. It's a pretty profitable business. Someone's dumb enough to pay just so they can say they have a diploma.

Mar 9, 2006
When I was in Albania last summer, I noticed a lot of fake universities popping up. They taught classes and shit, but there was one in every corner and I'm pretty sure some were just from someone's apartment. I heard many of them were starting to get closed down due to not being accredited.

A similar thing could be happening in Turkey. It's a pretty profitable business. Someone's dumb enough to pay just so they can say they have a diploma.
:agree: we have same shit in Russia that's why i'm not suprised what's happening in Turkey, we have 10000000000 useless "universities" and they earn huge amount of money because if you are young male and you are in university you will have respite from the Army until you are studying at University lol

Jul 2, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4669525 said:
:agree: we have same shit in Russia that's why i'm not suprised what's happening in Turkey, we have 10000000000 useless "universities" and they earn huge amount of money because if you are young male and you are in university you will have respite from the Army until you are studying at University lol
We have open education faculty for that.

This is not a banana republic. Universities are proper. If you want to check, be my guest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Turkey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)