Türkiye (19 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
My bet is that if these guys dont get authorization from Israel, they will all get arrested. I think its very unlikely that they'd be shot..

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, Erdoğan became His Grace, Recep of House Erdoğan First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, chairman of the ruling Justice and Development Party, Prime Minister of Turkey, Protector of the Realm and the elected 12th President of the Nation. In other words, Turkish Putin wannabe

Jul 2, 2006
So, women should not laugh in public.
Relax, nobody is getting arrested for that. It is just an advice from an old politican who is about to retire to those who listen him. Why would it disturbs you anyway? Your culture is rotten, immorality, nudity, same sex marriage, incest considered to be freedom, school shootings, daughter locked down in basement for 20 years and having 3 kids from father... Did i get upset? No. That is your way to live, this is our way. Show respect to be respected.

was what Erdogan said yesterday really necessary ? :rolleyes:

Why add more fuel to the fire ? If it's to get more votes, that's seriously messed up :confused:
It might really sound like what they claim but he doesn't mean that. ''They have said even uglier things, called me Armenian'' he means kemalists and ultra-nationalists calling him ''seed of Armenian'' because he wants normalization with Armenia. There is even that book very popular among kemalists, Children of Moses, Tayyip and Emine(his wife). One thing they can't decide though is he a jew, greek, armenian, iran agent, american puppet, islamist or all them in same time :lol: He is probably the biggest chance of normalization and he doesn't deserve to be called racist. It's acts > words. I won't deny the reality though, if you call a Turk Armenian, he will probably take it as an insult. Mind you, people who live in Armenia are even less friendly to Turks.

What a great Caliph he will make.
gdr.jpg

I wonder what Turks thinks about ISIS, slaughtering and driving out Iraq's native Assyrian Christian population from their home towns?
When i retire, i might consider writing a külliyat (..what do you call it, corpus?) to satisfy likes of you who really care what i think.

Congratulations, Turk people. You really deserve this leader wishing you more prosperity...
Victory to belongs to those who prayed for us, from Kosovo to Gaza. We will prosper together, Insha'Allah.

In other news, Erdoğan became His Grace, Recep of House Erdoğan First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, chairman of the ruling Justice and Development Party, Prime Minister of Turkey, Protector of the Realm and the elected 12th President of the Nation. In other words, Turkish Putin wannabe
Don't forget The Caliph of World Muslims, Sultan of East and West, Great Khan and Juventus material. Second goal :tuttosport:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
It might really sound like what they claim but he doesn't mean that. ''They have said even uglier things, called me Armenian'' he means kemalists and ultra-nationalists calling him ''seed of Armenian'' because he wants normalization with Armenia. There is even that book very popular among kemalists, Children of Moses, Tayyip and Emine(his wife). One thing they can't decide though is he a jew, greek, armenian, iran agent, american puppet, islamist or all them in same time :lol: He is probably the biggest chance of normalization and he doesn't deserve to be called racist. It's acts > words. I won't deny the reality though, if you call a Turk Armenian, he will probably take it as an insult. Mind you, people who live in Armenia are even less friendly to Turks.
I see, perhaps the wording came out wrong I take it. Welcome back.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
erdogan lost the plot, might even have started believing his awn lies and propaganda
Just for the record, I speak for myself here, when I say I like Erdogan, I am comparing him to other politicians and leaders. To expect a politician not to lie and engage in propaganda is too idealistic, they all do to differing extents. Theres no denying the guy lifted his country's economy, international status, while also being one of the few leaders to stand up to Israel.

and that is why he is one of my favorite leaders :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Just for the record, I speak for myself here, when I say I like Erdogan, I am comparing him to other politicians and leaders. To expect a politician not to lie and engage in propaganda is too idealistic, they all do to differing extents. Theres no denying the guy lifted his country's economy, international status, while also being one of the few leaders to stand up to Israel.

and that is why he is one of my favorite leaders :tup:
if you have time watch/listen to this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)