Türkiye (13 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'd like to be the first to welcome Turkey back to the 17th century, we've been expecting you for some time now. Welcome and please be seated in this backward chair of despair.

And no, you can't flip it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Turkey is a country that is secularistic, part of NATO, and wants to enter the EU. so why does it bother all of you ? i think we all know the reason...

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Turkey is a country that is secularistic, part of NATO, and wants to enter the EU. so why does it bother all of you ? i think we all know the reason...
Come on man, really. That card?

- - - Updated - - -

And the EU part?

Turkey is just trolling Itself

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Come on man, really. That card?

- - - Updated - - -

And the EU part?

Turkey is just trolling Itself
well they try to be part of the EU for years. its either the EU dont want them (even when economicaly theyre stronger than all countries that joined 2004 and after or they're trying to fool their own population by saying the EU keeps rejecting...

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of acting like a retards retarded child, talk with people.
;)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Your courts already ruled in twitters favor. It's your government that is acting illegally, not the other way around.

Jul 2, 2006
Your courts already ruled in twitters favor. It's your government that is acting illegally, not the other way around.
Not our courts, theirs. Fetullah cult is in control of some of the judges, prosecutors and police chiefs. Support of the people is with the government, elected > appointed, therefore they will be cleansed.

About the sites, they will either remove the illegal content or stay closed.

i didn't know Facebook, twitter and youtube were are all jewish
Every day is an opportunity to learn something new.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If Erdogan came to you house, murdered your entire family and told you it's for the good of Turkey and Islam would you love him more or less?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)