Syrian civil war (6 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Does he even bomb ISIS or just help Assad terrorize the population?
Haven't been following the news about the situation really. I skip every news that are about Middle East nowadays, they are just killing each other all the time. When they have peace there, that news I wanna read. But it ain't gonna happen.

Anyways I don't care who he bombs as long as he kills Isis members as well. :tup:

EDIT: Okay, I follow some news, but not so many anymore.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Putin owned Obama/Hillary there. Can't believe people want Hillary as the next president and/or still support BO.
They are still better than clowns that don't know that the Baltic states are in NATO, don't know about the basic political dynamics of their great friend Israel and compared the Ferguson riots to terrorists in Syria.

Don't get me started on the rest of the morons in the GOP.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They are still better than clowns that don't know that the Baltic states are in NATO, don't know about the basic political dynamics of their great friend Israel and compared the Ferguson riots to terrorists in Syria.

Don't get me started on the rest of the morons in the GOP.
yet Hillary compares her political opponents to terrorists :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

please explain
unbelievable, highly paid, hypocrites.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
thats every politician out there, you just mad obama is better than all your buddies :D seriously cant stand any of them, except maybe for sanders but hes a commie so fuck him too
Obama is better than who? Hard to tell when none of them have been given the presidency. Obama has been a failure littered by scandal after scandal.

Remember his comment: "The buck stops with me". He was sure as hell spot on.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Carson said it could have been diminished if the civilians had not been disarmed, but you call it a comparison. Typical.

Certainly much better than calling ISIS a JV team :howler:
Actual quote:

“[We’re] very much like Nazi Germany,” he responded. “And I know you’re not supposed to say 'Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Actual quote:

“[We’re] very much like Nazi Germany,” he responded. “And I know you’re not supposed to say 'Nazi Germany,’ but I don’t care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population.”
which was in reference to disarming the civilian population, was it not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)