Syrian civil war (4 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
hopefully assad and the islamist can kill each other and the three people left can create a democracy that respect simple human rights.

Dec 31, 2008
Damn both. They are just showing on media that they are standing with civilians there. Meanwhile, civilians are being butchered alone.
The load of bullshit they come up with is hilarious. They don't want to ruin the enormous business relations they have with U.S. and U.S also doesn't want to lose the tremendous oil and gas resources these two countries have. So again in return Americans make them more and more rich and offer them protection. lol I think these two get better security from U.S than U.S itself :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,365
    During the last week, it seems torturing to death inside Assad gangs jails have increased dramatically. 5 Palestinians from one refugee camp were announced dead inside jails, and their families were informed of their death!
    You can generalize this on all the Syrians and see the average of detainees tortured to death inside those jails...

Jul 2, 2006
    i wonder what your "brothers" in syria ( in egypt they r back where they belong getting what they deserve in a body cavity if you know what i mean) are financed by who??? leave my pharoah out of this :) he is not like your "wannabe sultan" :D
    But isn't your hypocrisy disturbing? Why do you call them cancer depite knowing that without their support, your pharaoh would never be able topple MB government?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,370
    i wonder what your "brothers" in syria ( in egypt they r back where they belong getting what they deserve in a body cavity if you know what i mean) are financed by who??? leave my pharoah out of this :) he is not like your "wannabe sultan" :D
    Erdogan is the only leader in the Middle East currently that has the ability to govern his country without looking to help from others from the foreign countries to interfere in his own country...

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Erdogan is the only leader in the Middle East currently that has the ability to govern his country without looking to help from others from the foreign countries to interfere in his own country...
    Because the whole region is a shit-hole and the conflicts are so complex, it's going to remain that way for sometime.

Jul 2, 2006
    That makes him only legitimate leader in Middle East. What is even funnier, if Erdogan and Sisi of Mossad were the candidates for Egypt Presidency in a fair election, he would have won it as well.

The region has been like this since decades, Eddy...
    Hundred years ago there were a few Muslim countries. Now, there are hundreds of provinces without any government tradition, ruled by illegitimate dictators appointed by west. That's why unification is essential. The day this fabricated Sunni - Shia conflict ends and people get their freedom against their jailors, suffering will end.

You should think twice before you post. You were welcoming 'the kafir' US assistance in your jihad against Assad. Not even sure how that's logical in your world.
    Welcoming the kafir assistance against another kafir whom acting like a rabid dog recently. Why not? It's not like US will kill another 100,000 of civilians.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,377
    You should think twice before you post. You were welcoming 'the kafir' US assistance in your jihad against Assad. Not even sure how that's logical in your world.
    You know, Tahir, that Al-Assad is as Muslim as Obama and Kerry. No?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)