Syrian civil war (7 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
To those who say that changing the regime won't lead to war against the minorities in Syria, watch carefully the man who's leading the :gsol:revolution:gsol: from Saudi Arabia...watch what he's saying...
Is that how you want the new Syria... :tdown:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,463
    RAMI¹⁰;3108471 said:
    To those who say that changing the regime won't lead to war against the minorities in Syria, watch carefully the man who's leading the :gsol:revolution:gsol: from Saudi Arabia...watch what he's saying...

Nobody dare to say that he leads the revolution. The revolution is organized by normal people, and this guy won't have that impact if the demonstrators win their battle.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,464
    A very horrible scene for a child that was killed by the thugs (Shabiha) yesterday in Al-Kesweh town

Dec 26, 2004
    RAMI¹⁰;3108471 said:

Rami, I belong to a minority too, this man doesn't represent me and it is really unfair and may I say crazy to claim that this man is leading the revolution, because he is not.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;3108471 said:
    Yeah, one man is behind all this.

Look one can decide to act naive if he feels it would help his argument but just don't make it too obvious. For someone who has been living abroad and has seen civilization and differences between living in a democratic country and dictatorship I expect you to act better.

People like yourself can help change the situation there but if you're happy with what Bashar is offering your people and not your own sect interest then you my friend and the likes are the reason dictatorships still exists in the region.

Keep buying the "They'll come and eat minorities"...

Dec 26, 2004
    Yeah, one man is behind all this.

Look one can decide to act naive if he feels it would help his argument but just don't make it too obvious. For someone who has been living abroad and has seen civilization and differences between living in a democratic country and dictatorship I expect you to act better.

People like yourself can help change the situation there but if you're happy with what Bashar is offering your people and not your own sect interest then you my friend and the likes are the reason dictatorships still exists in the region.

Keep buying the "They'll come and eat minorities"...
    Exactly.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Give me a fucking break. You guys are seriously considered a minority? :lol:

Arabs>>>>Balkans

We really can't match your craziness.
    I have another question regarding this....

Snoop is a Christian because his family was Christian, Rami is Druze/Druzi because his family was. Same for those who are Sunni or Alawite.
    Now, if the darkest scenario becomes real and the Sunni majority starts killing the minorities, will you be considered a minority for your views or will they leave you alone thinking you're Sunni?
    If the above is true then I guess you can't really have the same fears as a Christian or an Alawi has (as silly as you think those fears are).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Our names will be the first in the "to behead list" :]

Who? Please write in Arabic.
    عاطل شحادة : بشار الاسد سيبقى في الحكم الى عام 2013 .....

Dec 26, 2004
    I have another question regarding this....

Snoop is a Christian because his family was Christian, Rami is Druze/Druzi because his family was. Same for those who are Sunni or Alawite.
    Now, if the darkest scenario becomes real and the Sunni majority starts killing the minorities, will you be considered a minority for your views or will they leave you alone thinking you're Sunni?
    If the above is true then I guess you can't really have the same fears as a Christian or an Alawi has (as silly as you think those fears are).
    The darkest scenario you have mentioned Alen is not even a possibility, this is the only reason I have no fear of such thing.

Dec 26, 2004
    It is Shareef Shehadeh, supporter of the regime and a journalist.

I don't think you can take anything he says seriously though.

Dec 26, 2004
    You can see the joke between شريف and عاطل :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The darkest scenario you have mentioned Alen is not even a possibility, this is the only reason I have no fear of such thing.
    I won't exclude it (I come for a region where exactly that dark scenario happened and people were killed because of their nationality and religion), but I know it's a low possibility and for the moment it's used as a measure by the rulers to strike fear.
    I was only wondering about the status of your minority in the society. Are you really considered a group or are you mostly scattered individuals who have those particular views about religion.
    I mean, I'm agnostic too but here agnostics aren't really considered a group and I don't think the authorities, my neighbors and even most of my relatives know or care if I'm a devoted Catholic or I don't believe in God. If the scenario that Snoop and Rami fear of happens in Croatia, I'd be killed as a Croat or even as a Catholic (which I'm not), but never as an agnostic. Hell, the one who'll kill me could be agnostic too :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)