Syrian civil war (12 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I replied many quoted posts, and it was long ones, but the page went back word and all what I wrote was deleted :mad:

In short, Rami's clip is the perfect example of the so called "innocent civilized protesters" and these news I hear daily, and specially by the citizens of my city who travel out, some of them was tortured, beaten and some of them were killed (simply because they belong to a city that didn't protest against the regime).

I agree with Alen's prediction, if these people become in charge, the possibility is , they will be as bad as this system AT LEAST. Non-Muslims, Alawites, and the cities that didn't participate in protests will be the target (new enemies, like Alen put it).

Deneb's post, is exactly what I said from the start of the thread, people are not educated here, you need good economy, education and lifestyle to have responsibilities of building this county after you destroy it, and that's what Syria lacks, for that it will turn to another Iraq. People will give their full control of their life to the rulers, just like they did to the current one, new regime will be of same people (Syrians hungry of power) but this time radical Muslim ones, which means worse, it might not be the case, but so far that's how u conclude by watching what's going on, cause everyone wants to destroy the country, no one says how the leader should act or do (be it Bashar or the new one).

and Deneb's last post, yes dictatorship is not bad sometimes, and specially if there are a lot of people that needs to be controlled, like in Syria. This corrupt, brutal regime controlled them all these decades from these kind of scenes, no one dared to make troubles back then, it's not safe anymore sadly..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah, until you live in a country under a dictatorship, i don't think your opinion counts for much here.
though not a big fan of your ad hominem i like that proximity rule! so lets see i could have sworn you told actual syrians with opposing views that they dont know whats going on mmh weird since you know they live there! and since you re so adamant in your opposition of despots, i wonder whats keeping you from taking it to the streets in the UAE(tit for tat on the ad hominem here) or worse how do you support the monarchs in Qatar and their oppressive world cupping ways. My man you better come with it with some kind of consistency. So until you actually try to be objective and consistent, i don't think your opinion counts for much anywhere.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, until you live in a country under a dictatorship, i don't think your opinion counts for much here.
Some years after the dictator died in my ex country, from a peaceful country with very good economy (albeit a very non-democratic country where not even a 2nd political party was allowed, there were no elections at all and criticizing the dictator would have taken you in jail) it became a country where the most terrible war after WWII took place. People are not even half as rich as they were back in the dictator's time and the crime rate is much bigger today than back then.

Naturally, a dictator is a bad thing most of the time, but as Deneb said, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,047
    Again, who is the objective party that can specify that democracy is better to people or not?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,048
    Anyway, Syrian official Tv said tonight that the result of yesterday's events in Jeser Al-Shughur town near Edleb city was killing 120 people, 82 of them are security members. People from that town confirm these news and say that Alawi officers of the army and police were executing any security officer who refused to shoot demonstrators directly. People say that the army and the police are becoming Alawi forces that are killing anybody who oppose killing innocents.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,049
    Here is an officer who could defect from the army after he saw the horrible massacres done by the regime thugs. He is disappearing somewhere in Syria.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
    Anyway, Syrian official Tv said tonight that the result of yesterday's events in Jeser Al-Shughur town near Edleb city was killing 120 people, 82 of them are security members. People from that town confirm these news and say that Alawi officers of the army and police were executing any security officer who refused to shoot demonstrators directly. People say that the army and the police are becoming Alawi forces that are killing anybody who oppose killing innocents.
    What? I didnt reed this. I reed that rebels set up the ambush to them and killed them.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,051
    What? I didnt reed this. I reed that rebels set up the ambush to them and killed them.
    There are no armed rebels. All the "rebels" are normal people who call for freedom. They are demonstrating and the regime thugs shoot them. Any soldier that refuses to shoot them is killed directly by his manager. After that, they come on the official Tv saying that armed rebels are shooting soldiers to make the whole revolution look not peaceful.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    :lol:

There are no armed rebels. All the "rebels" are normal people who call for freedom. They are demonstrating and the regime thugs shoot them. Any soldier that refuses to shoot them is killed directly by his manager. After that, they come on the official Tv saying that armed rebels are shooting soldiers to make the whole revolution look not peaceful.
    No, that's what you want to believe.
    By the way, very nice analogy...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Dictatorship is not a bad thing so long I am not fucked but others are.

This is what some of you want to say but can't write it so clearly so I did it for you guys.

I wonder if Rami would say the same thing had he been a Sunni.

You guys don't care if the country develops or not, if people are civilized or not, your pockets is what matters, your interests and taking advantage of the fact that Assad are protecting the minorities like Christians(Snoop) and Alawi's/Druz(Rami) and are fucking up the Sunni's. [Living under the umbrella of fear, hey if those majorities take over we're in danger].

It's like one of you living in a country where blacks are majorities but have no rights and you having more than the black because you're white but it doesn't disturb you the fact that the black has no rights because you're benefiting out of this situation and deep inside you you lie to yourself believing that if the Black takes over(power) one day, they'll turn the nation into bunch of Tupacs and Dr. Dre's.

So it's either living in a fucked up dictatorship or nothing. Because apparently the extremists are coming to eat us. But then again you also have them asking why should we support the other side the ones against Bashar when all I see them doing is some chaos act but then you're not aware there's not an opposition party to lead these people which you guys deny and again deep inside you you lie and force yourself to think there's an IMAGINARY opposition but only god knows where they're places because the last time I checked, thinkers, writers, reporters, journalists, judges, the greatest Syrian minders............. ARE JAILED !!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Dictatorship is not a bad thing so long I am not fucked but others are.

This is what some of you want to say but can't write it so clearly so I did it for you guys.

I wonder if Rami would say the same thing had he been a Sunni.

You guys don't care if the country develops or not, if people are civilized or not, your pockets is what matters, your interests and taking advantage of the fact that Assad are protecting the minorities like Christians(Snoop) and Alawi's/Druz(Rami) and are fucking up the Sunni's. [Living under the umbrella of fear, hey if those majorities take over we're in danger].

It's like one of you living in a country where blacks are majorities but have no rights and you having more than the black because you're white but it doesn't disturb you the fact that the black has no rights because you're benefiting out of this situation and deep inside you you lie to yourself believing that if the Black takes over(power) one day, they'll turn the nation into bunch of Tupacs and Dr. Dre's.

So it's either living in a fucked up dictatorship or nothing. Because apparently the extremists are coming to eat us. But then again you also have them asking why should we support the other side the ones against Bashar when all I see them doing is some chaos act but then you're not aware there's not an opposition party to lead these people which you guys deny and again deep inside you you lie and force yourself to think there's an IMAGINARY opposition but only god knows where they're places because the last time I checked, thinkers, writers, reporters, journalists, judges, the greatest Syrian minders............. ARE JAILED !!!
    You are wrong again, as usual. You really don't know anything about this country. You are making assumptions of what Lebanese TV and the likes taught you all the years..

Christians, Sunnis or Durzis didn't have any more rights than each others. Stop bullshiting with "you are only thinking you pocket" this is really getting annoying, I will say it again, you don'+t give a fuck about Syria, you just hate the Syrian system because you are Lebanese..

Today's news, from a friend of my friend (that's how direct my source is), he was coming from Damascus by bus, the gangs stopped the bus, and they asked if there are any Alawis in the bus, they were carrying guns, started to insult them and check the IDs one by one (like it writes if they are alawis, but some names would reveal them), insulted alawis and the president, and threatened the driver to not ever come again..

And in one city, I don't remember right now which city was, these mother fuckers are telling people to demonstrate, if not they are burning their cars, some are being beaten, and others' homes burned. This is what the peaceful demonstrators doing lately..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)