Syrian civil war (12 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That is too horrible, Rab. They are so famous for being violent with people, but I have not expected that theyuse things like those.

When this regime is thrown away, I think thousands of deaths will be revealed in these jails.
You should have seen the jails they had in Lebanon during their 1975-2005 period. Horrible things, similar to Hitler Stalin stuff if not worse.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rami learned his lesson, ma3lesh :D
If you're implying that I believe everything Hariri says, you're mistaken. (I don't know from where you have this impression TBH), he's not even my favorite politician.

Hariri is or was a PM and not a President (let alone being dictator), Hariri has no record of killing or hurting someone, so I don't know if you're implying at these with your comparison but nevertheless just wanted to understand the picture more.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #226
    You should have seen the jails they had in Lebanon during their 1975-2005 period. Horrible things, similar to Hitler Stalin stuff if not worse.
    I can imagine. Syrian people deserve to be treated in a much more respectful manner than dealing with this regime.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    If you're implying that I believe everything Hariri says, you're mistaken. (I don't know from where you have this impression TBH), he's not even my favorite politician.

Hariri is or was a PM and not a President (let alone being dictator), Hariri has no record of killing or hurting someone, so I don't know if you're implying at these with your comparison but nevertheless just wanted to understand the picture more.
    I wish if you were here, to see the pro Bashar people now supporting him on the streets. it started from midnight, and until now, no exaggeration, FROM MIDNIGHT!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I wish if you were here, to see the pro Bashar people now supporting him on the streets.
    Even Mubarak had some pro supporters on the streers and Gaddafi has some. It's normal, I don't know why you're holding it like an Ace card.

Some are benefiting from him because they are cheap, others can not get over their fears, some-others are ordered to do so and the reasons go on...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Even Mubarak had some pro supporters on the streers and Gaddafi has some. It's normal, I don't know why you're holding it like an Ace card.

Some are benefiting from him because they are cheap, others can not get over their fears, some-others are ordered to do so and the reasons go on...
    Ya zalame adeh bta3ref ktir 3an sourya :lol:

anyway I was checking the anti-Bashar sites, and they are posting videos randomly. They have one that it is claiming it is in Aleppo (it's Damascus btw :lol:) the title is "another demonstration in Aleppo" , people chanting "La ilaha illa allah, allah ou akbar" and when the start calling "bl roh bildam, nafdeek ya bashar" the video stops :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Did you see the speech? Buseyna Sha3ban. Official statement, not a rumor.
    Same woman I saw in Sky news live twice last night? Presidential advisor? She was interesting, in two ways, first for putting it well how western media likes to simplify things and didnt bring how how they are given some of the needed concessions asked by the people etc. That was a good point (had a long speech on it lol).

Then secondly, the laughable propoganda of how she was saying outside forces/evil foreigners crossed the border at Daraa and was killing innocent civilians, and how Security forces are protecting their people, not hurting them. How they arrested above foreign forces and will be done investigation in 2 days etc. It doesnt sound as off when reading it, and I'm not really informed of Syrian issues (though read alot last days), but I KNOW when I hear a propoganda speech :D Was very rehearsed, she was refusing to answer and to give any details of who these unimous outside forces are, give vague "investigations being done soon" remarks etc. Sounded like Gadhaffi, without being as hilarious.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Same woman I saw in Sky news live twice last night? Presidential advisor? She was interesting, in two ways, first for putting it well how western media likes to simplify things and didnt bring how how they are given some of the needed concessions asked by the people etc. That was a good point (had a long speech on it lol).

Then secondly, the laughable propoganda of how she was saying outside forces/evil foreigners crossed the border at Daraa and was killing innocent civilians, and how Security forces are protecting their people, not hurting them. How they arrested above foreign forces and will be done investigation in 2 days etc. It doesnt sound as off when reading it, and I'm not really informed of Syrian issues (though read alot last days), but I KNOW when I hear a propoganda speech :D Was very rehearsed, she was refusing to answer and to give any details of who these unimous outside forces are, give vague "investigations being done soon" remarks etc. Sounded like Gadhaffi, without being as hilarious.
    She had some funny moments, specially with the foreign girl who asked the question, did you see how she raised her voice to her, I was expecting a slap, but she controlled herself :D

I don't think she said anything like "foreigners came in to kill our people", I listened to her twice, she said money and guns came in through the borders, and was spread to gangs. But she also said, they will investigate and punish the ones who were responsible for shooting the civils, and admitted mistakes were done by their side (Syrian forces) and that everyone involved will be brought to justice.

But the point is not this (small details these are), but removing the emergency low and the likes.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #232
    Breaking

Reuters: Heavy shooting in the middle of Daraa now where thousands are gathering.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #234
    Breaking:

Reuters: Burning a statue for the previous tyrant Hafez Al-Assad (Father of current tyrant) in Daraa.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    But they don't report on the pro Bashar demonstrations, now I start to believe in more on what they say on foreign media.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #238
    Aljazeera and Reuters: Eyewitnesses say that 20 killed in Al-Sanamain town alone today.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Someone unknown, calls from somewhere, we don't even know if it is even from Syria, tells this happened and that, and Jazeera gives it as news, how amazing the media became :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)