Syrian civil war (7 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Few questions to the ones defending the world class criminal Bashar

1- Do you guys have any courage to speak anything negative about him anywhere in Syria at anytime?

2- Do you guys agree with everything he does? If not do you have the balls to call it unfair?

3- Are the Syrian/Lebanese/Palestinian etc prisoners in Syria treated well? Because according to the human rights, Syria last time was ranked number 2 worst jail treatments one could ever experience.

4- Are you aware of how negatively bashar is influencing the Palestinian-Israeli issue? The Lebanese one? The Iraqian one?

5- Why press/media have no rights in Syria? Where is freedom of speech?

6- Why does he supports Ahmadi Najjad and Hezbollah and finance the latter at times when he still has his land (Joulan) occupied by the Israeli's and he has never asked for it? But works through his tools Hezbollah, Hamas and Iran?

7- Why there are no fair elections and everytime there's an election 99.99% :D of the votes are the least he recieves and same case was with his father over the last 35years +.

Oh wait, I know the answers, Rami would say lets agree to disagree without giving a single explanation to his acts and Snoop's worrying his head are the fanatics over there which is unlikely for them to take control because of Syria's well known history. :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Abed, this is a must watch for you in-case you haven't seen it yet, I assume you know the guy talking

Check what the Syrian regime did to him in jail, some unpleasant details he explains there, I was in tears the first time I watched this

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
All these posts and I didn't give you an explanation, Rab?!!! :shocked:

Anyways, I told you, you don't live in Syria so you don't understand the structure of the Syrian society well...
We are so distant from each other, so our debate won't lead us to anything, because you believe something and I believe the complete opposite!

That's why I said I don't wanna discuss in details... I don't want to affect our friendship here :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2953574 said:
All these posts and I didn't give you an explanation, Rab?!!! :shocked:

Anyways, I told you, you don't live in Syria so you don't understand the structure of the Syrian society well...
We are so distant from each other, so our debate won't lead us to anything, because you believe something and I believe the complete opposite!

That's why I said I don't wanna discuss in details... I don't want to affect our friendship here :D
What do you mean I don't understand the structure? So if this is the case then no one has the right to blame the US policy but the Americans themselves because obviously they know the US structure and mentality more than the foreigners??, no one can give his in-sight about Libya but the Libyans themselves only living there, Fred can't give his opinion because he lives a bit far from his homeland, the Europeans can't criticize each others unless they're criticizing their own country? C'mon. You judge on what you see, how you evaluate things and by putting yourself in other people's shoes, something you're surely not doing my friend.

Why don't you want to discuss in details? I've asked some normal random questions about Bashar and freedom in Syria (though I already know the answer and you know them too as-well deep inside you) but I wanted to read more from you.

No worries, friendship remains friendship, we're just disagreeing on political topic mate.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And also, speaking of the structure, DUDE, I'M LEBANESE:D, I probably know how things run there more than the Syrian intelligent secret service themselves. 1975 till 2005 says much doesn't it, I can assure you we do understand every tiny detail of the Syrian regime structure ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know we heard the same thing in Egypt, the muslim brotherhood is going to take over. We heard the same in Libya, pro Gedaffi people say that this whole revolution thing is caused by Al Qaeda and religious fanatics, and now we're hearing the same in Syria.
My impression as an outsider is the same with yours. It's strong and rather successful propaganda that spreads fear and is forcing the Arab people to be seemingly faced with a lose-lose situation where they're forced to choose the lesser of the two evils, even if one of the two evils is hardly realistic.
But a gut feeling is telling me that in one of your countries those you guys call "Muslim fanatics" will indeed take over in order to serve as an example for the others in the future and keep the fear in place. I just wonder who will be the unlucky winner :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
What do you mean I don't understand the structure? So if this is the case then no one has the right to blame the US policy but the Americans themselves because obviously they know the US structure and mentality more than the foreigners??, no one can give his in-sight about Libya but the Libyans themselves only living there, Fred can't give his opinion because he lives a bit far from his homeland, the Europeans can't criticize each others unless they're criticizing their own country? C'mon. You judge on what you see, how you evaluate things and by putting yourself in other people's shoes, something you're surely not doing my friend.

Why don't you want to discuss in details? I've asked some normal random questions about Bashar and freedom in Syria (though I already know the answer and you know them too as-well deep inside you) but I wanted to read more from you.

No worries, friendship remains friendship, we're just disagreeing on political topic mate.
If we are talking about internal matters, so yes no one can judge the situation in America better than Americans. it's a different story when you're talking about foreign policies...
Oh, and I'm not against you or anyone else to give his opinion about any topic in Syria or anywhere else.
Also, the international media shows people outside Syria what they want to show... is this information always correct? surely, No.
and when you describe Bashar as an international criminal, what's the use of me answering your questions? ;)
whatever i answer, you'll disagree and laugh at me :D
We are on different sides of this matter, so you won't accept my point of view and so will I.
Happy now? :D

and by the way, the last elections percentage was 74% ;)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
And also, speaking of the structure, DUDE, I'M LEBANESE:D, I probably know how things run there more than the Syrian intelligent secret service themselves. 1975 till 2005 says much doesn't it, I can assure you we do understand every tiny detail of the Syrian regime structure ;)
I was talking about the people, not the regime :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
74% ??? You really believe it Rami? Wow.

And if the elections were 74% last time, you think the othr 26% are still alive?

It's one thing to support the regime and another thing to deny dictatorship.

But I'll let it go.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
74% ??? You really believe it Rami? Wow.

And if the elections were 74% last time, you think the othr 26% are still alive?

It's one thing to support the regime and another thing to deny dictatorship.

But I'll let it go.
Yes :D
Do you think that I'm with dictatorship?!
Anyways, as you said, it's better we let it go :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
All the questions you asked were discussed in this thread, read it from the beginning and you will see, no need to repeat them again and again..
My impression as an outsider is the same with yours. It's strong and rather successful propaganda that spreads fear and is forcing the Arab people to be seemingly faced with a lose-lose situation where they're forced to choose the lesser of the two evils, even if one of the two evils is hardly realistic.
But a gut feeling is telling me that in one of your countries those you guys call "Muslim fanatics" will indeed take over in order to serve as an example for the others in the future and keep the fear in place. I just wonder who will be the unlucky winner :D
That is exactly what is happening, and that's what I said in my previous posts..

I'm seriously shocked you believe all this.

Anyway.
from now on we should believe what Hariri says, you hear that Rami? lesson of the day :p

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #220
    Abed, this is a must watch for you in-case you haven't seen it yet, I assume you know the guy talking

Check what the Syrian regime did to him in jail, some unpleasant details he explains there, I was in tears the first time I watched this

That is too horrible, Rab. They are so famous for being violent with people, but I have not expected that theyuse things like those.

When this regime is thrown away, I think thousands of deaths will be revealed in these jails.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)