Syrian civil war (15 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,862
    Here is a short documentary for all those who don't know what the hell is happening in Syria

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    News today about the aircraft carrier George Bush positioning opposite the Syrian coast.

Sent from my Atrix 4g using Tapatalk

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Took a quick look at the UN report of Syria's violaton of human rights.

D. Sexual violence

66. Several testimonies reported the practice of sexual torture used on male detainees.
    Men were routinely made to undress and remain naked. Several former detainees testified
    reported beatings of genitals, forced oral sex, electroshocks and cigarette burns to the anus
    in detention facilities, including those of the Air Force Intelligence in Damascus, the
    Military Intelligence in Jisr Al Shughour, the Military Intelligence and the Political Security
    in Idlib and Al Ladhiqiyah and the intelligence detention facilities in Tartus. Several of the
    detainees were repeatedly threatened that they would be raped in front of their family and
    that their wives and daughters would also be raped.

67. Testimonies were received from several men who stated they had been anally raped
    with batons and that they had witnessed the rape of boys. One man stated that he witnessed
    a 15-year-old boy being raped in front of his father. A 40-year-old man saw the rape of an
    11-year-old boy by three security services officers. He stated: “I have never been so afraid
    in my whole life. And then they turned to me and said; you are next.” The interviewee was
    unable to continue his testimony. One 20-year-old university student told the commission
    that he was subjected to sexual violence in detention, adding that “if my father had been
    present and seen me, I would have had to commit suicide”. Another man confided while
    crying, “I don’t feel like a man any more”.

68. Several women testified that they were threatened and insulted during house raids by
    the military and security forces. Women felt dishonoured by the removal of their head
    scarves and the handling of their underwear during raids of their homes, which often
    occurred at night. Defectors from the military and the security forces indicated that they had
    been present in places of detention where women were sexually assaulted; the commission,
    however, received limited evidence to that effect. This may be due in part to the stigma that
    victims would endure if they came forward.

Full report: http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/specialsession/17/docs/A-HRC-S-17-2-Add1.pdf

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Melo the time you spend on the internet dazzles me already with catching the Juve news right to the bone, then on twitter, facebook, sports in general, here and now politics? Seriously dude how do you do it? :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Melo the time you spend on the internet dazzles me already with catching the Juve news right to the bone, then on twitter, facebook, sports in general, here and now politics? Seriously dude how do you do it? :D
    I have a year off from school and my work involves ze internet 8 hours per day :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Niiice. There isn't a target calls for you nor a system to keep track of your web history? That's what most companies usually do here.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Still bulshits are being posted here lol

When are Arabs going to wake up? Didn't I tell you all months ago that all these bullshits have nothing to do with democracy? Didn't I tell you it's all about Islamism? Look at the rise of Muslim brotherhood and how there are coming to power. In the end it's the rise of Sunna, against the Shia power, Iran and Co. Mulsims are killing each other, for what? just to switch power. You think these nations will go forward and modernize. dream on. It's going backwards.. I see some of you celebrate these, I only feel sorry for the sufferings.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Still bulshits are being posted here lol

When are Arabs going to wake up? Didn't I tell you all months ago that all these bullshits have nothing to do with democracy? Didn't I tell you it's all about Islamism? Look at the rise of Muslim brotherhood and how there are coming to power. In the end it's the rise of Sunna, against the Shia power, Iran and Co. Mulsims are killing each other, for what? just to switch power. You think these nations will go forward and modernize. dream on. It's going backwards.. I see some of you celebrate these, I only feel sorry for the sufferings.
    :howler:

Right, those kids that went out and started the protests were part of the Muslim Brotherhood? Wrong! The Brotherhood took and are taking advantage of their new found opportunity to get in power but that is not what this was about.

Btw, I heard you wanted this thread closed? Thought you were against censorship.

edit: Oh, and welcome back you fooker :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)