Syrian civil war (72 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Members of Syrian president's private army. They're called "Shabiha".
"The Ghosts" in English.

They've done rape and torture during the demonstrations. One of these guys lost their mobilephones during riots and the pictures I posted were taking off it.

Former prisoners, unemployed & uneducated youngsters given money, girls, house, cars just to do everything to keep Bashar al-Assad at power.

You should watch this: http://vimeo.com/29532413
There's no doubt they are following their friends' footsteps in Iranian government/army :D No wonder that our regime is backing every recent revolutionary movement except the ones in Syria and Libya :p

You have no idea how much the way Syrian people are being treated is similar to the way Iranian people were back then in the post elections period. Difference is that our people somehow thought the situation was still not awful enough to lose lives on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There's no doubt they are following their friends' footsteps in Iranian government/army :D No wonder that our regime is backing every recent revolutionary movement except the ones in Syria and Libya :p

You have no idea how much the way Syrian people are being treated is similar to the way Iranian people were back then in the post elections period. Difference is that our people somehow thought the situation was still not awful enough to lose lives on.
Its like these idiots have been planning this together or read 'how to lead a country like morons".

Catchy song, but the guys are frickin nightmare-worthy. Is it just me or does these guys look a bit Russian/Uzbek?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,823
    This goes one and is accelerated lately.

According to the revolution sources, Only today 35 people were killed. 27 of them are from Homs city which lost the majority of the martyrs (The city of Steve Jobs' parent).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I think he didn't sleep too.

But thinking of it, I think all regimes in this world would fall except his. He looks the most stubborn and powerful out of them all.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I think he didn't sleep too.

But thinking of it, I think all regimes in this world would fall except his. He looks the most stubborn and powerful out of them all.

I just don't see any way how it would end. The Syrian people have proven their amazing courage, despite being powerless in front of the regime the numbers of protesters has been in steady increase for months now. Until when is Bashar going to keep killing.

I love how M.Abdel Jalil the head of Libyan Transitional Council vowed to support the Syrian revolution financially, politically and then he said perhaps even militarily if need be.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    The US and EU bow to public pressure, hence Libya. The barbarians in the Kremlin not to mention china and Iran don't care about such things, theyll give syria whatever it needs to maintain its sovereignty. These deaths are on the heads of the eat in this ocassion and it will serve to highlight the fact that the West is the lesser of two evils. :stuckup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    The US and EU bow to public pressure, hence Libya. The barbarians in the Kremlin not to mention china and Iran don't care about such things, theyll give syria whatever it needs to maintain its sovereignty. These deaths are on the heads of the eat in this ocassion and it will serve to highlight the fact that the West is the lesser of two evils. :stuckup:
    Between the West and China-Russia, no doubt that the former is the lesser of two evils. China in particular, i hope they do not become the superpower they're expected to be.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,831
    As expected, people in Syria have been encouraged with the death of Qadhafi. The result of today's demonstrations is 29 civilians killed so far.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Russia and China are against this because they don't want a government in Syria which is supported by the West. The US on the other hand vetoes anything which might decrease Israel's undying tendency to expand its borders and the only thing which is of no importance whatsoever is the lives of thousands of people who are too weak to change anything.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Not that i can remember. He just stopped posting all of a sudden. I really hope he's ok. Chances are he is, as there is little going on in Aleppo.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
    Between the West and China-Russia, no doubt that the former is the lesser of two evils. China in particular, i hope they do not become the superpower they're expected to be.
    China-Russia just dont want to lose influence in Syria. Its just a basic of politics

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    China-Russia just dont want to lose influence in Syria. Its just a basic of politics
    Of course, i wasn't referring to the Syria conflict though. Just looking at how China is with its people, i'd hate to see what they'd do to other people if they became the superpower of the world. I mean despite America and all its done to third world countries, at least it treats its people right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)