The massacres goes on...

Since this morning 21 civilians were killed:
    15 at Daraa villages.
    5 at Homs city
    1 at a village near Damascus

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    How the treat people arrested

i saw this one last night, there is another one reb apparently they captured three people not involved ( typical dictator bs media stunt) and they were grown men and u can see an officer kicking them in there face, putting his shoe in there face, and actually they made a man break down in tears telling them he has nothing to do with this he was just doing work in the city but no one listens infact the solider jumped on him and went auto kicking. such prick soliders its such a shame the syrian army sided with bashar!! that video reminded me of saddams soliders when they captured innocent people and labeled them as rebels and starting breaking there bones.

its nearing to the end, i honestly dont see him staying in power any longer and the longer he tortures people the more chances he will be trailed by by the un organizations for criminal acts against humans, the same end ghadaffi will hopefully have these bastards need to be trailed for the blood spilled left and right.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Man, we need Hitler's advice on mass killing. Because i'd love to put these inhumane bastards in gas chambers and rid the world of them. Anybody who took part in torturing or killing innocent unarmed civilians should be grouped in mass, put in the gas chambers. The world would be a much better place :tup:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,752
    i saw this one last night, there is another one reb apparently they captured three people not involved ( typical dictator bs media stunt) and they were grown men and u can see an officer kicking them in there face, putting his shoe in there face, and actually they made a man break down in tears telling them he has nothing to do with this he was just doing work in the city but no one listens infact the solider jumped on him and went auto kicking. such prick soliders its such a shame the syrian army sided with bashar!! that video reminded me of saddams soliders when they captured innocent people and labeled them as rebels and starting breaking there bones.

its nearing to the end, i honestly dont see him staying in power any longer and the longer he tortures people the more chances he will be trailed by by the un organizations for criminal acts against humans, the same end ghadaffi will hopefully have these bastards need to be trailed for the blood spilled left and right.
    I saw the one you're talking about Ahmed. Kess emon sharmuta.
    Man, we need Hitler's advice on mass killing. Because i'd love to put these inhumane bastards in gas chambers and rid the world of them. Anybody who took part in torturing or killing innocent unarmed civilians should be grouped in mass, put in the gas chambers. The world would be a much better place :tup:
    They will go down soon, I hope...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    hopefully!! this guy should look around and learn before its too late. all of them fell against the resistance of the people no matter how strong they were, or how brutal there police or armed forced ( in syria's case) they all reached the same end as ghadaffi.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,758
    Now, huge explosions are heard at Rastan town near Homs city after the sounds of fighter planes were heard.

Is it the same idiocy of Qadhafi again?

What did that son of a bitch had to say today in his prepared questions speech?
    Nothing that matters as usual.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,759
    Famed Arab Cartoonist Ali Farzat Assaulted In Syria

(RTTNews) - Famed cartoonist of the Arab world Ali Farzat is recovering in hospital after he was belabored allegedly by Syrian security forces, it has been reported.

Farzat, whose caricatures had earned the wrath of the Assad government, was forced out of his car in capital Damascus, badly beaten and dumped on a road side, the reports quoting activists said on Thursday.

In one of his most recent cartoons, Farzat shows President Bashar al-Assad clutching a suitcase while he tries to hitch a lift with beleaguered Libyan leader Col. Moammer Qadhafi who is madly driving a getaway car. Farzat has drawn Similar cartoons mercilessly lampooning Assad and his cohorts in the past few months enraging the Syrian regime.

According to a U.N. estimate, more than 2,200 people have been killed in security crackdown on anti-government protests that began in mid-March demanding the removal of Assad from power.

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/PoliticalNews.aspx?Id=1700040&SM=1

A sample of his cartoons
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/gall/0,8542,763930,00.html

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ya heard about him and saw the photo's on facebook. Terrible, absolutely terrible. I just can't see or understand how despite all of this, Bashar and his gang still have followers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)