Sydney racist violence spreads (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Too many generalizations in this thread. You actually think all Aussies share the same views as these drunks? Please..

Nobody is claimin that all Aussies are as bad as these drunkers but from what I saw on tv they were Insulting us showing some nasty stuff and many other things I saw that I didn't really expect.

Sep 28, 2002
mikhail said:
What national identity? The Australians are descended from British and Irish convicts and Croatian, Italian and a handful of other European and South-east Asian immigrants.

I'll never defend a mob attacking someone on the basis of race, no matter what their motive.

my sentiments exactly. bunch of fucking idiots.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
if u have any questions about this subject feel free to ask! as i live in australia and see things first hand while u ppl are guessing how things work!
Australia is a friendly and wonderful country and this will neva change!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Alfio_87 said:
if u have any questions about this subject feel free to ask! as i live in australia and see things first hand while u ppl are guessing how things work!
Australia is a friendly and wonderful country and this will neva change!
how about explaining some differences between you and new zealanders :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Like, is there a differense in the accent? Is there a differense in culture? Can you tell an Aussie from a New Zealander by his/her looks? Who's country is more exciting :p lol. etc

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
yes difference in accent!! u will neva here a new zealander saying "mate". Australia is multi cutral country so we got ppl from all ova world!! New zealand are generally New zealanders thats it with a tad of english... A true new zealander has a darker skin colour than a true australian..unless ur aborigne of course...
Australia has everything great arenas , great city ,wonderful lifestyle,beatiful women all cultures , great sporting events!!
New Zealand dont have much the country is good but its not lived in a high tempo like australia!!

Australia and New Zealand are very different!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)