Sydney racist violence spreads (6 Viewers)

$hady0ne

Nov 25, 2005
Gangs of youths have embarked on a series of revenge attacks across Sydney's beachside suburbs after a day of race-fuelled violence at Cronulla beach in the city's south, with one man stabbed and at least 22 arrested.

About 5000 people descended on Cronulla beach yesterday as mobs yelling racist chants chased down and bashed people of Middle Eastern appearance.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=76953

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's bad when stories like this make me feel better about the f*ed up things about America sometimes.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßömßärdiër said:
Man, that sucks.

Why don't the police cap some people.
according to the story, they did

and then the crowd turned on them, pelting them with beer bottles

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
i saw it on tv and was shocked!!!
what the hell is going on in australia??

Is it all because 2 libanese guys battle two aussies???

Feb 27, 2005
NO NO, lols, this is a cartain part of sydney were all these goose yound fools live, they are fully redneck and they got pissed coz some Lebonese gang bashed some lifeguard. Now they are takin it out on the whole Arab muslim community making Australia look like fools to the World, honestly Australia is the most multi-cultural place in the world, its like a second Europe, Melbourne is practically Italy and Grecce.

Please dont put Melbourne down when looking at these Sydney FOOLS, what a joke.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
what is the openion of australians regarding this???
i thought aust people are very nice , now i have diff openion

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
australian people are the nicest people on earth in my experience. Wouldn't have a bad word to say about any that I've had the pleasure to know / meet

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
m_elayyan said:
SO WHY THIS IS HAPPENING , FROM THE PICS IT IS NOT JUST 10 PEOPLE IT IS 5000 PEOPLE , ARE THEY ALL DRUNK????
its understandable to a point to be honest - not the violence of course but wanting rid of foreigners & preserving national identity - its a feeling that probably lurks deep within a lot of people. They clearly released their feelings in an unacceptable manner though.

a lot of them I think were drunk by the way

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Tom said:
its understandable to a point to be honest - not the violence of course but wanting rid of foreigners & preserving national identity - its a feeling that probably lurks deep within a lot of people. They clearly released their feelings in an unacceptable manner though.

a lot of them I think were drunk by the way
What national identity? The Australians are descended from British and Irish convicts and Croatian, Italian and a handful of other European and South-east Asian immigrants.

I'll never defend a mob attacking someone on the basis of race, no matter what their motive.

I'd suggest we not take this as an Australian thing though. Every country I've ever visited or read a lot about has it's racist yobs.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mikhail said:
I'd suggest we not take this as an Australian thing though. Every country I've ever visited or read a lot about has it's racist yobs.
Bingo. You can't judge an entire nation on a handful of its media-ready mouthbreathers.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Now, most of the Austrailns turned against us(Lebanese) Just becuase of some couple of people who did bad things, which can be arrested....Lot of Lebanese and Arabs have been beaten up by lot of Austrailans, they even threatend the Lebanese Community Leader there, that they'll kill them all If they don't leave....

This is sad, because Australia by now should know that most of the Lebanese over there did a pretty good job by developin the country....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)