Sweeden-Croatia (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
I think besides Gre-Tur,most interesting match of todays qualif.round.
Good Sweeden led by Zlatan agaist fallen(and rising again I must add) giant Croatia.

this is tomorrow lineup for Cro

-------------------------Butina----------------------

------R.Kovac--------Tudor------Simunic---------

-------------N.Kovac----------Vranjes-------------

--Srna--------------------------------------Babic---

---------------------N.Kranjcar----------------------

-------------Prso----------------Klasnic--------------

Impression from last match against Hungary: Altough Hungars had player off form early start of the game,Croatia shown good performance and creativity(which has been their problem since departure of class playmakers; Prosinecki,Boban,Asanovic). Deadly att.pair Prso-Klasnic shown great skill of penetrating last line of Hungar defence which has always during the match numbered 5 players depesite player off. Skilfull Babic has also shown why he is onley indispencible member of Bayer Leverkusen. Srna was agile,detirmined,agressive,combined well. DMs did their job fine. Defence was without any propper job....Tudor was exellent in the air. Story of that day was Niko Kranjcar...debut in official game....first half he was stunning.....vision,ball with eyes,dribble.....he got lost in the second half,but that can be excused cuz of his age(19). Deserved win by great goals of Prso,Klasnic and auto-goal of Hungar player.

Tommorow..... Both sides are equal....but I must put one + to Croatian squad(Im as Croat being pretty neutral :D): Niko Krancar.....one of most hottest prospects in Europe....Sweeden simply doesnt have player of his skill and calibre in midfield. Add to that Babic......I think if everything goes well,Croatia should win midfield fight. Defence seems also a stronger side of Croatian play....but Zlatan plays in Sweed attack + Larsson....attacks are even....defences are even......

I predict three results:

1:1
2:2
or 1:2 for Croatia....

I wait to hear some Sweed fans.....go Zlatan :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ljungberg, Kallstrom... are you telling me they arent in Kranjčar's class?

And the attacks are hardly even. If anything, I'd only say that croatia has better defenders, while sweden has a better midfield, and a much, much better attack.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

And the attacks are hardly even. If anything, I'd only say that croatia has better defenders, while sweden has a better midfield, and a much, much better attack.
    I dont mean to insult but I dont regard Larsson so high as many do.....after all.....this season will show is he a good or average player. Zlatan is class but Prso is also.....and he is not ***** in the air play like Zlatan. Klasnic was MVP of last years Bundesliga championship,they were champions.
    Now....you have 2 among best attackers form top5 leauges in europe and two among best attackers from lower rated leauges? Who will win? I say one from better leauges.

And about sweedish midfield.....they are good.....but they play....errrrm.....Im gonna say on Croatian: "šablonski" vith no vision,with an un-attractive play. Ljungberg is ok player but he isnt world class....neither he will ever be. Kalstorm? Kalstorm who? Too much of playing CM i would say.....Rennes seems to be very dissapointed with him....I heard that St.Ettiene is interested in bringing him on loan.
    There is no player(Zlatan is exception) that can dribble the ball or have stunning technique....but that is scandinavian type of play....like Germans.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Ljungberg maybe and cuz he plays in Arsenal....Kalstorm.....you gotta be kiddin me :LOL:

Kranjcar is Milans primary objective when RuiCosta departs....even Galiani declared him as next "better" version of Boban.....and we know that Sweeden never had player of Bobans class neither will ever have....Niko has everything + he is strong,very strong.....inconsistency is his problem. But for his age(19) that can be forgiven.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I dont mean to insult but I dont regard Larsson so high as many do.....after all.....this season will show is he a good or average player. Zlatan is class but Prso is also.....and he is not ***** in the air play like Zlatan. Klasnic was MVP of last years Bundesliga championship,they were champions.
    Now....you have 2 among best attackers form top5 leauges in europe and two among best attackers from lower rated leauges? Who will win? I say one from better leauges.

And about sweedish midfield.....they are good.....but they play....errrrm.....Im gonna say on Croatian: "šablonski" vith no vision,with an un-attractive play. Ljungberg is ok player but he isnt world class....neither he will ever be. Kalstorm? Kalstorm who? Too much of playing CM i would say.....Rennes seems to be very dissapointed with him....I heard that St.Ettiene is interested in bringing him on loan.
    There is no player(Zlatan is exception) that can dribble the ball or have stunning technique....but that is scandinavian type of play....like Germans.
    TBH, I dont rate Pršo hight at all. And the quality of game in France and germay is not higher tha in Holland or Scotland. How many good attackers are there in Germany? Makaay? Berbatov? Ailton? Who else? Klasnić can be MVP and among the best, but he wouldnt be in the top 25 in Italy or Spain. And really, Pršo isnt good enough to clean Larssons boots. I never heard of hm before last season, and only because he scored those 4 goals against Depor. And how many did he score in the Championat? Less then 10? On the other hand you have a player thats been scoring 30+ goals every season for the past 10 years. I think it's fairly obvious who has the better attack.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Hmm, tough game but Sweden will win, or at least will be a draw. TBH, I don't see Croatia winning this match.

No offence barkuss. ;)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004

Ljungberg maybe and cuz he plays in Arsenal....Kallstorm.....you gotta be kiddin me :LOL:
    Kranjcar is Milans primary objective when RuiCosta departs....even Galiani declared him as next "better" version of Boban.....and we know that Sweeden never had player of Bobans class neither will ever have....Niko has everything + he is strong,very strong.....inconsistency is his problem. But for his age(19) that can be forgiven.
    He is one of the most talented swedish player...!

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
    Not to be rude or anything..
    Is it me, or does Prso need a new hair-cut? I have nothing against him, it's just that, that much hair in a ponytail really doesn't look cute on him :angel:. And if I was his friend I would have let him know, because nice friends do. Maybe he doesn't have nice friends :eek:.
    Poor Prso :down:.

By the way, isn't it just fun to say PRSO :touched:.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maya ] ++
    Not to be rude or anything..
    Is it me, or does Prso need a new hair-cut? I have nothing against him, it's just that, that much hair in a ponytail really doesn't look cute on him :angel:. And if I was his friend I would have let him know, because nice friends do. Maybe he doesn't have nice friends :eek:.
    Poor Prso :down:.

By the way, isn't it just fun to say PRSO :touched:.
    NO ITS Not... hehe .. i can't say it... how can u have such a name.. or last name... = P R S O... HOW?!

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

NO ITS Not... hehe .. i can't say it... how can u have such a name.. or last name... = P R S O... HOW?!
    What do you mean, you can't say it? :eek: Do you mean like.. you can't pronounce PRSO?
    Poor you :down:.
    Let me teach you, for a week, say PRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr 30 times a day. OK?
    And then the next week say RSsssssssssssSSSSSSSS 30 times a day.
    And I guess you know how to say SO, so only say SOooooooooOOO 10 times a day in a week.
    And when you've finished that. Try to say what you have learned all together, like PRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRSssSSSooOO...

Isn't it funny? Well you can answer that when you have done the above :D. I'll ask you in 3 weeks from today. Don't you forget.. ;)

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12

TBH, I dont rate Pršo hight at all. And the quality of game in France and germay is not higher tha in Holland or Scotland. How many good attackers are there in Germany? Makaay? Berbatov? Ailton? Who else? Klasnić can be MVP and among the best, but he wouldnt be in the top 25 in Italy or Spain. And really, Pršo isnt good enough to clean Larssons boots. I never heard of hm before last season, and only because he scored those 4 goals against Depor. And how many did he score in the Championat? Less then 10? On the other hand you have a player thats been scoring 30+ goals every season for the past 10 years . I think it's fairly obvious who has the better attack.

In leauge of dying giants and amateurs.....if there is a leauge where John Hartson & Cris Sutton can be good,in a leauge where you have 32 games that you simply know that you will win,in a leauge where you dont get upset if opponent magicly gets a draw cuz you know that you will win next 15-20 matches ...no further comment. We will see this season...Im just sorry that Prso left in that pitty leauge.....they onley pay much nowdays.

Prso scored more than ten but he scored when he was needed....thats why his team was in CL finals and Ajax and Celtic stuck up in qualif. How much did Zlatan scored in "mighty" Holland leauge? Iknow I know,he played support striker....so did Prso.

Maya

Sep 2, 2004

In leauge of dying giants and amateurs.....if there is a leauge where John Hartson & Cris Sutton can be good,in a leauge where you have 32 games that you simply know that you will win,in a leauge where you dont get upset if opponent magicly gets a draw cuz you know that you will win next 15-20 matches ...no further comment. We will see this season...Im just sorry that Prso left in that pitty leauge.....they onley pay much nowdays.

Prso scored more than ten but he scored when he was needed....thats why his team was in CL finals and Ajax and Celtic stuck up in qualif. How much did Zlatan scored in "mighty" Holland leauge? Iknow I know,he played support striker....so did Prso.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It crack's me up...:dielaugh:

Jester

Sep 8, 2004
    Sweden will win 2-0. I will actually be at the game tonight and I'm exited to see Zlatan live for the first time as a Juve player.

Sweden have more skill in midfield than in a long long time, espesially on the wings and Wilhelmsson is the one to watch. I'm sure that he will play in one of the top 3 leagues next season, his skills and vision is great.

Croatia have a better defence and the midfield is quite even but Sweden's attackers is far superior the Croatians and we have a better keeper in Isaksson who have developed really well over the last couple of years.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

I'm not talking about Zlatan, I'm talking about Larsson. The difference in quality between Larsson and Pršo is so big that you cant even begin comparing them. Larrson has been on the world stage for 10 years, scoring for Celtic in Europe, as well as in Scotland. If you really think that Pršo is better than Larsson, or that Klasnić is better than Zlatan, well... there's no point in discussing this any further.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I think that Sweden will win, my prediction is 2-1 to Sweden...

Zlatan and Larsson score for Sweden and maybe Niko Kovac for Croatia...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)