Sweeden-Croatia (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

TBH, I dont rate Pršo hight at all. And the quality of game in France and germay is not higher tha in Holland or Scotland. How many good attackers are there in Germany? Makaay? Berbatov? Ailton? Who else? Klasnić can be MVP and among the best, but he wouldnt be in the top 25 in Italy or Spain. And really, Pršo isnt good enough to clean Larssons boots. I never heard of hm before last season, and only because he scored those 4 goals against Depor. And how many did he score in the Championat? Less then 10? On the other hand you have a player thats been scoring 30+ goals every season for the past 10 years. I think it's fairly obvious who has the better attack.
Agreed. Prso is highly overrated by many, and though I like Klasnic, Larsson and Zlatan are a class above him. Sweden have the superior attack, no two ways about it imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I'm not talking about Zlatan, I'm talking about Larsson. The difference in quality between Larsson and Pršo is so big that you cant even begin comparing them. Larrson has been on the world stage for 10 years, scoring for Celtic in Europe, as well as in Scotland. If you really think that Pršo is better than Larsson, or that Klasnić is better than Zlatan, well... there's no point in discussing this any further.
    I was refering to Larsson,not Zlatan.....

Larsson? Who the **** is he? A best player of Scottish leage? The leauge that had lower UEFA/FIFA rating compared to Croatian leauge few years ago? What did he in his career beside being first scorrer of mediocre leauge? HE DID NOTHING!!!! He has few Prem. titles but who cares about scottland.....he did nothing in CL,he won nothing.....One title of Werder Bremen is valued as 10 of Celtic...

I have no complains about Zlatan,he is class....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I've always said that same thing. "I wonder how Larsson would do in Spain or Italy..." :undecide: We'll just have to wait and see, but regardless I still think he's better than Prso.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    And about sweedish midfield.....they are good.....but they play....errrrm.....Im gonna say on Croatian: "šablonski" vith no vision,with an un-attractive play. Ljungberg is ok player but he isnt world class....neither he will ever be. Kalstorm? Kalstorm who? Too much of playing CM i would say.....Rennes seems to be very dissapointed with him....I heard that St.Ettiene is interested in bringing him on loan.
    I don't think this is true at all, I've seen several games where Sweden's midfield has been outstanding.
    There is no player(Zlatan is exception) that can dribble the ball or have stunning technique....but that is scandinavian type of play....like Germans.
    Eh... Heard of Christian Wilhelmsson? I bet that guy's technique is better or equal to any of Croatia's players.

Also you mention this "Scandinavian type of play... like Germans". What a myth I think that is. Norway don't play that many long balls that more, but we still struggle with people thinking that we do. Sweden thrashed Bulgaria and has some incredibly talented and exciting players and are still referred to as boring. Some people need to see more matches before making bold statements.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I've always said that same thing. "I wonder how Larsson would do in Spain or Italy..." :undecide: We'll just have to wait and see, but regardless I still think he's better than Prso.
    In what universe? Klingon football leauge? :D

I didnt knew Prsoś style of play in early days,but with then he came to Croatian squad 2 years ago after realizing his value.....Monaco realized it too,thats why he was integral part of one of most successeful teams in France(I repeat,FRANCE,not Socttland)
    He is tall,he is strong,not a ***** and with all that he has awesome technique(that larsson could ask Santa for Christmas) and an reasonable dribbling skill. If you saw goal against Hungary you would know what im talking about. He is an all round player that usually plays anywhere but not there where he belongs(thanks to Deschamps & Baric).

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Eh... Heard of Christian Wilhelmsson? I bet that guy's technique is better or equal to any of Croatia's players.
    You have just lost the bet.

Also you mention this "Scandinavian type of play... like Germans". What a myth I think that is. Norway don't play that many long balls that more, but we still struggle with people thinking that we do. Sweden thrashed Bulgaria and has some incredibly talented and exciting players and are still referred to as boring. Some people need to see more matches before making bold statements.
    Sonny,i was watching football games whan you were in Kindergartn....ops(place where you were before elementary school)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i don't wanna get too involved in this discussion (even though I do think Larsson is better than Prso)

but barkuss, tell me this... if it's so obvious that the SPL is such an inferior league, why is it that Larsson was signed by Barcelona, while Prso couldn't even get signed by best team in the league that you're criticising so much?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    You have just lost the bet.
    But the player doesn't have a name, or... ?
    Sonny,i was watching football games whan you were in Kindergartn....ops(place where you were before elementary school)
    Sure, just wasn't Sweden then. :)

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    i don't wanna get too involved in this discussion (even though I do think Larsson is better than Prso)

but barkuss, tell me this... if it's so obvious that the SPL is such an inferior league, why is it that Larsson was signed by Barcelona, while Prso couldn't even get signed by best team in the league that you're criticising so much?
    He signed for Barca cuz he was free and they offered little money and he tooked the first chance in his life to play in better leauge.

Prso took Rangers cuz of money and he wanted to settle somewhere cuz he is getting old now and he will play 2 years most.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    "Napad im je najveća snaga. Dobri su tehničari i igra im je vrlo kreativna", ustvrdio je Goransson, švedski 'špijun' u Hrvatskoj

"Their attack is their greatest strengh,they are good tecnically and their game is very creative" claims "Sweedish spy"(scout) in Croatia Goran Goransson

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    He signed for Barca cuz he was free and they offered little money and he tooked the first chance in his life to play in better leauge.
    You say that as if Barca is some sort of crappy last resort that he had to 'settle for'
    Prso took Rangers cuz of money and he wanted to settle somewhere cuz he is getting old now and he will play 2 years most.
    Can't precisely the same thing be said of Larsson?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Name? Niko Kranjcar,Dado Prso,Marko Babic,Jurica Vranjes....you will see tonight
    Prso better techinique than Chippen? I don't think so. Babic and Vranjes neither. Can't really remember seing Kranjcar, so can't comment, but Wilhelmsson is a player with great technique, my bet is that he at least matches Kranjcar. And I won't see tonight, Norway's playing.
    Yes it was Sweeden....do you know who Martin Dahlin was?
    Jog on oldie, how old do you think I am? I remember Dahlin playing as if it was yesterday. :stuckup:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    OK, Larsson has scored 30 goals a season for the last few years in a class 3 league, while Proš scored 1 little over 10 for the first time in his life in a class 2 league. Larsson scored in European champiosnships and world cups while Pršo was completely unknown, and to claim that Dado is better after one good, not excellent, season, is utter stupidity.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Prso better techinique than Chippen? I don't think so. Babic and Vranjes neither. Can't really remember seing Kranjcar, so can't comment, but Wilhelmsson is a player with great technique, my bet is that he at least matches Kranjcar. And I won't see tonight, Norway's playing.

Jog on oldie, how old do you think I am? I remember Dahlin playing as if it was yesterday. :stuckup:
    And Ravelli, Blomquist, Brolin, Kenett Andersson, etc, etc. So what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)