Sweeden-Croatia (1 Viewer)

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    Whats up? pretty quiet tonight a? Larsson my ass......he is over-rated player and he will ever be......Prso is pure class for him....after tonights game onley a idiot and a blind man would claim else. We killed you in miffield game....you simply dont match our class......also seen tonight. Defence....if someone saw the game....no need to explain.

HRVATSKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But dont worry,2nd place still leads to qualifiers ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Pršo better than Larsson? Righttttttttttttttt... :rolleyes:

One game cant change 10 years of hard work and constant goalscoring, and if you dnt understand that you're either blind or a fool.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    I saw the game and that's my opinion of Juve players

Tudor and Srna were the best players for Hrvtaska, i really liked the way Tudor performed if he continoues like this he shoul be in the starting 11 no question he is very talented defender i rreally hope that Capello will bring his confidence back and then we will have one of the best defenders in the world in Juve.Tudor 9/10

Ibrahimovic had an average perfomeance he made a couple of quality moves and passe but he din't really threaten the goal today he was more of a passer then a striker.He also stoped another goal from a free kick for Croatia (THE BALL HIT HIM IN THE FACE :) it was really funny. ) Overall an average performance 7/10

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Pršo better than Larsson? Righttttttttttttttt... :rolleyes:

One game cant change 10 years of hard work and constant goalscoring...............................
    .....................in Scotland :rofl: We have shown that we are better....every player on the pitch from Goalkeeper to attacker!!!!!!!!!!

Did Larsson played at all? :rofl:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Pršo... in France... :rofl: rofl:

What do you want to bet that Pršo will never score as many goals as Larsson, in the SAME LEAGUE!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Larsson may have played in a weak league but he's been a great player throughout his career, in fact that's very impressive to play with weak teammates/opponents and still be able deliver at the highest level for the national team in qualifiers, world cups etc :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    It's good to hear that Tudor's doing well. We need a good centre back who can offer cover to the first team because Montero, Iuliano and Ferrara really aren't cutting it anymore. Whether Legrottaglie can reproduce his Chievo form is also a major question.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    It's good to hear that Tudor's doing well. We need a good centre back who can offer cover to the first team because Montero, Iuliano and Ferrara really aren't cutting it anymore. Whether Legrottaglie can reproduce his Chievo form is also a major question.
    Tudor was man of the match for me.....and for reporters all over the Europe......played simply brilliant....

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Nice to hear Tudor back to his old ways.:cool:. Like to see him get his 2000-2001 form back when he was awesome as a RB.

Anyway, I am with Zlatan, Stuart, and gray on Larsson issue. To be honest, I do think Larsson is tad bit overrated given that most of his production comes from Scotland, however, there is no denying that he has been a goal-scorer in whatever competition he took part in. Beside, he always manages to produce decent performances in major competitions.
    Hence, I would take Henrik over Prso without any hesitancy.
    Barkuss, I have admired some of the great Croatian players in the past: Boban, Suker, Jarni (Pity that he never turned it in Juve), Prosineski, Stimac, Stanic et al. but Prso doesnt belong to that class IMO. I just don't see any part of his game which make him special.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    It's good to hear that Tudor's doing well. We need a good centre back who can offer cover to the first team because Montero , Iuliano and Ferrara really aren't cutting it anymore. Whether Legrottaglie can reproduce his Chievo form is also a major question.

wrong, wrong, wrong
    Montero demonstrates in the Copa America that he is still one of the best defenders in the world. Arent cutting it anymore? Didnt see how he stops brasil??. When in shape, he is a must in the regular team, and you will see how Capello stick to him...and Ferrara is still a superplayer, maybe not for 90 minutes, but can provide experience when is needed....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)