Swap Panucci - Legrottaglie (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Panucci in Capello link
Monday 25 October, 2004

Christian Panucci’s fall out with Roma boss Gigi Del Neri could lead to a Juventus transfer in January.

Panucci was axed from the Giallorossi squad for the Palermo game following what Del Neri described as "offensive behaviour."

It’s unclear as to what exactly happened but the tactician was not impressed with the latest lack of indiscipline at the club.

"He behaved offensively and disgracefully with me and with the team," explained the former Chievo boss.

"The incident happened in training and he showed a lack of respect that cannot be tolerated. Those who do not respect the rules will be punished and the club will take steps."

Panucci has had problems with a number of managers in the past but he’s always got on well with Fabio Capello – who is now with Juventus.

The latter has already signed him on three occasions in the past during spells at Milan, Real Madrid and Roma.

Now the right-back may be set for a fresh link-up once the transfer window opens in the New Year.

Panucci may move to the Stadio Delle Alpi in a swap deal with Nicola Legrottaglie – a player who excelled at Chievo under Del Neri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
No, not Panucci. I'd take birindelli over pannuci anytime as right wing back. And keep Legro, we're running short on "young" central defenders as it is.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
no panucci

he is to old. With Zebina we are ok. In the bech we have Birindelli
and others options we have in Zambro and Thuram.

I think that the team in defense are ok. maybe in january other striker of midfielder

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
I will lose faith in both Moggi and Capello if they swap Legro for Panucci .....
I know that we want a good right back, but Panucci is not that right back. He is not young, fast or consistant. He is nothing more than what we already have in the team.
On the other hand, Legro is our only young defender and he is better than his old teammates. He is the best sub for Canna or Thuram.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
I will lose faith in both Moggi and Capello if they swap Legro for Panucci .....
I know that we want a good right back, but Panucci is not that right back. He is not young, fast or consistant. He is nothing more than what we already have in the team.
On the other hand, Legro is our only young defender and he is better than his old teammates. He is the best sub for Canna or Thuram.
Tudor is MUCH better then legro!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Zebina is playing good football and we have birindelli as back up. To me, birindelli is just as good as panucci if not better!

i dont understand why Capello or moggi would want him. We need back up for central defence, someone young and vibrant who has a future once with the club once thuram and cannavaro are too old and cant cut it like montero now.

Lets swap Legro, a central defender, for a central defender!

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
Juventus have the greatest defence in Serie A and the world, why would need Panucci :LOL: . That's crazy, in my opinion we should keep Nicola Legrottaglie and maybe loan him to Chievo or another club to regain his form.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I got the feeling Pannuci will sign for inter in january
Panucci, Materazzi and Mihajlovic in Inter's starting lineup? What a dream come true :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Will you people put it in perspective? And see that here's our big chance to get rid of Legro!
He's useless, at least panucci provides more depth and cover than legro, both on the field, and on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)