Swap Panucci - Legrottaglie (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I tell u, someday they wil announce that they target Shevchenko as well, even though they know his contract expires in 2009.
Like they can't afford to buy out the rest of his contract anyway..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
AS Roma boss Luigi Delneri announced today that Christian Panucci has been readmitted in the Roma squad.
”The player told me he was sorry, and behaved like a great man. Now our relationship has become great as it was before,” said Delneri

Panucci had been dropped from the team last month after a heavy discussion with Delneri.

Delneri had refused to let him back into the team until Panucci apologized to him.

Cassano was the other player that Delneri dropped for disciplinary reasons, but the Roman Peter Pan has not apologized as of yet.

Panucci’s return is great news for the Roman team, as they are struggling immensely this season.

Just yesterday they lost at home to Udinese, and stand an astounding 15 points behind leaders Juventus.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
AS Roma boss Luigi Delneri announced today that Christian Panucci has been readmitted in the Roma squad.
”The player told me he was sorry, and behaved like a great man. Now our relationship has become great as it was before,” said Delneri

Panucci had been dropped from the team last month after a heavy discussion with Delneri.

Delneri had refused to let him back into the team until Panucci apologized to him.

Cassano was the other player that Delneri dropped for disciplinary reasons, but the Roman Peter Pan has not apologized as of yet.

Panucci’s return is great news for the Roman team, as they are struggling immensely this season.

Just yesterday they lost at home to Udinese, and stand an astounding 15 points behind leaders Juventus.

good news for us

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Panucci makes Roma pledge
Friday 12 November, 2004

Christian Panucci has committed his future to Roma after he was allowed back into the first team squad.

The Italian was being linked with a January move to Juventus after falling out with boss Gigi Del Neri.

But the defender intends to remain in the capital after he made peace with the tactician on Thursday.

"I would like to confirm that I am happy in Rome and I would like to stay with Roma," said the former Milan ace.

"Unfortunately the whole situation dragged on for longer than expected and during that time a lot of inaccuracies were reported.

"I had a very positive meeting with the Coach in order to apologise to him and my teammates. I hope to be playing again as soon as possible."

Panucci, whose had his problems with other bosses in the past, could feature at Reggina on Sunday but remains a doubt due to an ankle

problem.

im sooo happpy :touched:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

Forget Sheva. We don't need him
I know we don't. I'm juz saying that Chelsea wanna buy everybody.

++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
great, i am really happy that Panucci wants to stay in Rom!
:D:D:D, Panucci hope u can enjoy ur stay.

Thx djleli for this interesting article.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Bologna rival Juventus for Panucci
tribalfootball.com - November 14, 2004

Bologna and Juventus are battling for AS Roma fullback Christian Panucci.

Panucci held clear-the-air talks with Roma coach Gigi del Neri last week, but is still expected to be made available in January.

Juve coach Fabio Capello wants to bring him to Turin, but Bologna can guarantee the veteran a regular first team spot - which is at the root of Panucci's problems with Del Neri.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

he is one of the best strikers,maybe the best one...
but we don't need him,also why should sheva leave AC Milan ?
That's wad I'm trying to say aLL ALONG. I'm saying bout Chelsea can dream on wanting fo buy Shevchenko and it went to Juve buying Sheva.............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)