support our team you idiots. (1 Viewer)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
some of you are so unbelievably pessimistic.

in the juve - siena match thread someone said we would lose 2-1. COME ON YOU FOOL WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. SIENA JUST GOT PROMOTED.

all some "fans" do is complain about the team. THERES NOT ENOUGH STARS?! who cares. zambrotta isnt considered a star, do we like him?

di livio was never considered a star, do we like him? god some of you sound as if you started supporting juve last year.

a fan sticks by their team, AND CAN RECOGNISE WEAKNESSES, but that does not mean a fan constantly exagerrates and says juve will lose every game.

some of you always talk about "spirito juve" and how the players never give up. WELL LET THE FANS SHOW IT. stick behind your team.

juventuz.com is one the biggest juve fan sites, and is disgraceful to see it here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
some of you are so unbelievably pessimistic.

in the juve - siena match thread someone said we would lose 2-1. COME ON YOU FOOL WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. SIENA JUST GOT PROMOTED.

all some "fans" do is complain about the team. THERES NOT ENOUGH STARS?! who cares. zambrotta isnt considered a star, do we like him?

di livio was never considered a star, do we like him? god some of you sound as if you started supporting juve last year.

a fan sticks by their team, AND CAN RECOGNISE WEAKNESSES, but that does not mean a fan constantly exagerrates and says juve will lose every game.

some of you always talk about "spirito juve" and how the players never give up. WELL LET THE FANS SHOW IT. stick behind your team.

juventuz.com is one the biggest juve fan sites, and is disgraceful to see it here.
I said it, pal !!!!

Do you have a problem with it ????

I love our team, but we have some serious deficiencies this season which need to be rectified, or we wont win SHIT !!!!

Maybe I should be more like you and act like we are unbeatable, and act real surprised when we lose.........

Sep 28, 2002
funny, i expected complete agreement with this post from you vin. glad that i as mistaking. i hate our board for letting davids go. what "spirito juve"? some ghannian dude who was something at brescia and cannot bear the responsibility put on him, always off form captain and the rest of team. damn, this year we will suck.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We are fans, not brainwashed robots who only see things in Black and White stripes.

Are we supposed to just assume that Juve is going to win every game because, well, just because they are Juventus??

And why is it so hard to believe that Siena could beat Juve??

You have seen Juve's defense lately, haven't you? Is it entirely out of the realm of possibility that Siena couldn't put a couple past Juve with Strikers like Chiesa, Flo, and Ventola who will undoubtedly give that defense trouble, especially since they will probably have to start Birindelli, Ferrara, Tudor, and Zambo??

That team CAN score goals, you know. They are right in the middle of the pack in that category with a game in hand.

Lecce just got promoted, too, and look at all the trouble they caused Juve.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
So if I'm a Juventus fan I can't critizie the team if I think the play bad??!! Bullshit!

No, apparently you can't.

I guess a definition of a fan is.

1) Follow the team blindly.
2) Refuse to see the forest for the trees, metaphorically speaking.
3) Think that everything will work itself out, because they are Juventus, after all.
4) Assume that because we are playing a team as "lowly" as Siena, then it should be a walk in the park, failing to realize that Juve hasn't done all that well against the Siena's, Perugia's Lecce's of the world this season.
5) Oh yeah, to also be devoid of any criticism whatsoever, or you'll be labeled as a bandwagon jumper.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i understand why you say that some ppl are pesimistic.
but there is a difference between being pessimistic and being realistic.
when i said that just that juve is gonna lose from real madrid...i was realistic.
but when i was afraid what result will juve in delle alpi against olympiakos....i was pessimistic! ;)

but in general....it's true that we must support juve in any way.
cause if we,as individuals have faith in juve and strongly believe that juve will win every single macth,then we are "sending"our positive energy to them....;)
that might sound stupid,crazy or impossible to some ppl....then they probably don't know how strong is positive thinking thinking and the will....

but still....we must be realistic and not get over-excited some times and believe that juve can simply beat the whole world.
i know we all would like it to be that way and even if juve IS the best team (for me :D ) right now....i still realize absolutelly that juve is not made by gods and that is still a football team.
but...it's MY favourite team.
and that's what makes the difference :D

OP
Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    I said it, pal !!!!

Do you have a problem with it ????

I love our team, but we have some serious deficiencies this season which need to be rectified, or we wont win SHIT !!!!

Maybe I should be more like you and act like we are unbeatable, and act real surprised when we lose.........
    are you seriously predicting a 2-1 loss against siena at home?

YES THERE ARE PROBLEMS IN DEFENCE and as i said in the first post a fan makes criticisms but doesnt go overboard, but to say we will lose 2-1 at home to siena is ridiculous.

they have flo, chiesa, ventola?! we have del piero, trezeguet, nedved and miccoli & di vaio on the bench!

IS IT UNREALISTIC TO SAY THE CHAMPIONS WILL BEAT NEWLY PROMOTED SIENA AT HOME?

OP
    Square

Square

Oct 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    funny, i expected complete agreement with this post from you vin. glad that i as mistaking. i hate our board for letting davids go. what "spirito juve"? some ghannian dude who was something at brescia and cannot bear the responsibility put on him, always off form captain and the rest of team. damn, this year we will suck.
    this is where you show you no little of what youre talking about.

spirito juve was not just davids, and so is not just his replacement, appiah.

spirito juve is the spirit of the team. davids simply epitomises it. this is the spirit that scored 2 stoppage time goals against bologna away last season.

always off form captain?! again, exaggerating seriously undermines your credibility. CAN YOU SERIOUSLY SAY DEL PIERO IS ALWAYS OFF FORM?

no need to go into national prejudices by saying appiah is just some "ghannian dude". we all know hes a good player, undoubtedly, and still young. if you give him time he will settle in and be a fundamental part of the team for years. oh, but nedved took half a season to settle in, SO WE SHOULD NEEVR HAVE BOUGHT HIM! and thuram practically took a whole season, so we never should have bought him as well!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Stop neing like crying babies and see the things like they are. I agree with u USAJuventini.

First of all... Vinman,,, i have to agree that ur posts are very neggative against the team, but in fact, what u say is very true, with that defense we will not reach a thing.

Thats is not a secret... becuse we already knew that we would have to face problems with our aging defense.
    About our attack..we have just class players and i dont understand the whining here (im not talking about vinman but ).

IN summary.... I think that all of u aready notcied that this scudetto will be very difficult to win... and we have big possibilities of not winning it... not even winning a single trophy this season.........
    but after all, that is not a secret and i think that everybody have to be prepared for the worse....after all..we have been in worse situations.... more.... we even are in a good situation in the table fighting for the title.

Support ur team, have fun with it... cry when is time to cry, celebrate when is time to do so.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++

are you seriously predicting a 2-1 loss against siena at home?

YES THERE ARE PROBLEMS IN DEFENCE and as i said in the first post a fan makes criticisms but doesnt go overboard, but to say we will lose 2-1 at home to siena is ridiculous.
    Why is it so ridculous?? Udinese beat milan at the San Siro, so anything is possible.

they have flo, chiesa, ventola?!

Safe to say that those three are more on form than any combination of strikers that Juve has at the moment, and they form a dangerous trio.

we have del piero, trezeguet, nedved and miccoli & di vaio on the bench!
    And with the exception of Dp and Nedved, the rest of them SHOULD be on the bench right now. What's the point of rattling off names if only a select few are even playing up to the standards that they have set for themselves??

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i understand why you say that some ppl are pesimistic.
    but there is a difference between being pessimistic and being realistic.
    when i said that just that juve is gonna lose from real madrid...i was realistic.
    but when i was afraid what result will juve in delle alpi against olympiakos....i was pessimistic! ;)

but in general....it's true that we must support juve in any way.
    cause if we,as individuals have faith in juve and strongly believe that juve will win every single macth,then we are "sending"our positive energy to them....;)
    that might sound stupid,crazy or impossible to some ppl....then they probably don't know how strong is positive thinking thinking and the will....

but still....we must be realistic and not get over-excited some times and believe that juve can simply beat the whole world.
    i know we all would like it to be that way and even if juve IS the best team (for me :D ) right now....i still realize absolutelly that juve is not made by gods and that is still a football team.
    but...it's MY favourite team.
    and that's what makes the difference :D

Very well done, Lili.

But it still wouldn't surprise me if they lose tomorrow to Siena:D:D:D:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    thanx serg for support!!

btw...where have you been foooor so long??

and as concern siena.......god helo us go through this successfully as he always does! :)

Aug 1, 2003
    first of all, about this match against siena- serie a has done wonders. siena has been in a good form, if we deserve to lose to siena in case we play badly or something, so be it. stranger things have happened.

second of all, yes there are those who are being realistic- i agree that our defense suck, blah blah blah, but I guess sometimes we tend to be too critical of Juventus, and at the same time, we forget that they are Juventus, and surely Juve has some positive notes to them.

So, as for me, I understand why people critisize Del Piero, trezeguet, or defense, or maybe even moggi or whoever, and what they say are sometimes true, but it helps to remind yourself to put in a bit of faith. Remember that Juventus is a champions club, they're not stupid. We can be realistic and critical, but don't overdo it until you have lost faith in your team, because in my opinion, if you don't have faith in your team even if your team is going down, what else is there for you?

before somebody yells at me I'm just gonna say this is my opinion :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    IN summary.... I think that all of u aready notcied that this scudetto will be very difficult to win... and we have big possibilities of not winning it... not even winning a single trophy this season.........
    i wont be too disappointed if we dont win anythig this season :D it's not the 1st time.....:p but i wont be too critical of juve, yes we have flaws....name me one team that doesnt. it's just sometimes we tend to overreact a bit ;)

So, as for me, I understand why people critisize Del Piero, trezeguet, or defense, or maybe even moggi or whoever, and what they say are sometimes true, but it helps to remind yourself to put in a bit of faith. Remember that Juventus is a champions club, they're not stupid. We can be realistic and critical, but don't overdo it until you have lost faith in your team, because in my opinion, if you don't have faith in your team even if your team is going down, what else is there for you?
    Amen to sally.....:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)