[Suppercoppa] Juventus 2-0 Napoli [January 20th, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Need to see a reaction from the players in this game.
You expect too much.
I think the players have given up on pirlo already.
If you have any respect for the coach ,you obviously don't put that performance against your most important rivals ,in one of the most important matches of the season, while chasing first place.

Jun 6, 2015
You expect too much.
I think the players have given up on pirlo already.
If you have any respect for the coach ,you obviously don't put that performance against your most important rivals ,in one of the most important matches of the season, while chasing first place.
Yep, it is certainly worrying.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Easy win for Napoli unfortunately. They’ve stepped up a gear in the past few games and are looking dangerous.

We, on the other hand, are looking shitty in every area of the pitch and our confidence is at an all-time low. Don’t see anything other than a Napoli victory. Our players not only lack grinta and heart this season, but they have no fucking idea what their roles are and what they are meant to be doing on the field. We are tactically all over the place and this is all down to our inexperienced coach.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Screenshot_20210119-192731_Instagram.jpg

Berna as terzino :vdp:
Though realistically we don't have many other options. Frabotta is supposedly "injured". Don't like Mckennie on the left either, he doesn't have the best of games when he's deployed on the sides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)