[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (38 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
$#@!e first half, lacked energy, rhythm and any sort of cohesion (especially with Coman playing off Mario), lifted our game considerably in the second half, especially when Dybala came on. Got our two goals and toyed with them, vintage Juventus. Good signs to start the new season, but we do need one more creative player, no doubting that at all.
The pitch played a big part in it. But ye summer games for italian teams are always crappy. They don't give a fk and get there for the money they are offered.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Shite first half, lacked energy, rhythm and any sort of cohesion (especially with Coman playing off Mario), lifted our game considerably in the second half, especially when Dybala came on. Got our two goals and toyed with them, vintage Juventus. Good signs to start the new season, but we do need one more creative player, no doubting that at all.
glad you pointed that out ;)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 2 мин2 минуты назад
@paulpogba: MotM vs Lazio, Rating 8.78, Key passes 2, Assists 1, Tackles 6, Successful dribbles 2 @JuventusFC

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
:agree: Especially when both scored.

Now i really hope Allegri won't bench Dybala over a Morata-Mandz partnership. He should always be the first choice SS and let the other two fight from a CF spot.
It's a complicated task Allegri has to sort through this squad and find the best formation and selection. I trust him to find it before too long, though.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
she was holding the medal only 1, while the rest were in the centre. i thought what the hell was she doing with that medal, and then she saw Buffon, and she was jumping like a mad man, hahaha..fantastic stuff, probably the same thing i would do if i knew i was about to see Del Piero, or maybe i would just smile and cry and hug the Capitano..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)