[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (27 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
If all else fails in this Mercato, I can see us get Cuadrado and stick him on the wb position in that 352 or him flanking a 433, probably reducing the use of the 4312 with Perreyra, and short and sweet apogba experiments in the TQ role.
id rather play the 3-5-2 then get cuadrado and bench one of dybala or morata for him

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
really underwhelming lineup if true
Its a pretty good lineup. Cant expect better atm with injuries.

Without a playmaker in the final third(tevez), we cannot play Pereyra as a cam anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind the formation. We'll win regardless.
I am going to mind if we dont field rugani

FFs dont risk Barzagli again
And i'll take Rugani long before Martin "what is the offsidetrap" Caceres.

Hence, why arent we using Caceres as a rightback ? He did well every time we played him there !

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Its a pretty good lineup. Cant expect better atm with injuries.

Without a playmaker in the final third(tevez), we cannot play Pereyra as a cam anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to mind if we dont field rugani

FFs dont risk Barzagli again
And i'll take Rugani long before Martin "what is the offsidetrap" Caceres.

Hence, why arent we using Caceres as a rightback ? He did well every time we played him there !
Not sure Allegri would take the risk if Barzagli wasn't 100% ready for this. I'd like to see Rugani too. Never trusted Caceres as a CB.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'll allow this because of injuries and what fucking SHOULD be an incomplete transfer period.

But yeah 3-5-2 can fuck off and die until we get 2 GOAT wide players and a deadly strike partnership. Because without that, it's eye cancer even when we're winning.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We'll see how much we need the extra creativity. I think a midfield of Pereyra - Marchisio - Pogba will be pretty lively.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
i am sure we just buy siquera.
cuadrado, draxler etc out of our reach.

- - - Updated - - -

Bad lineup. Will be disappointed if Allegri does it, for a lot of reasons. Just bad.

You go with the best available we've got - and that includes Pereyra - a 4312 with Pereyra - Dybala - Mandzukic and it's a much much better team. Can't even compare it.
better in attack?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
last year we allways played 352 when we had injuries in our midfield so when Khedira got injured i expected this cuz we sold Vidal. we need another left back (probably Siqueira) and another midfielder (either a attacking midfielder or another center midfielder). with Pogba getting the number 10 it wouldnt surprise me if we play him behind the forwards and sign another center midfielder, that way we would have Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah and Padoin that could play there with Pogba and Pereyra also being able to play there. we seem to like getting versatile players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)