[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (13 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's the spirit :tup:

You need to maintain a positive perspective at all times. Don't question the board or their actions. The squad is complete. After all, we recently secured our 4'th straight Scudetto and reached a CL final FFS!

There is no room for negativity on these forums.
Much better though :D

3-0 Pogs, Dybala, Morata

Let's hammer these cunts.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
We'll win it. We had a pretty good first 20 mins against Marseille thugs. If we can maintain that for longer and score in that time we're good.

Dybala to shine. Morata will finally score and chill the fuck out and Pereyra will get a nice assist. You heard it here first.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
LAZIO

Arrivi: Morrison (c, West Ham), Hoedt (d, AZ Alkmaar), Patric (d, Barcellona), A. Gonzalez (c, Torino), Vinicius (d, Perugia), Perpetuini (a, Salernitana), Serpieri (d, Cosenza), Zampa (c, Trapani), Lombardi (a, Trapani), Berardi (p, Messina), Kishna (a, Ajax), Milinkovic-Savic (c, Genk).

Partenze: Novaretti (d, Leon), Ledesma (c, svincolato), Sculli (a, svincolato), Mauri (c, svincolato), Cavanda (d, Trabzonspor), Pereirinha (d, Atletico Paranaense), Tounkara (a, Crotone), Ciani (d, Sporting Lisbona), Strakosha (p, Salernitana), Ederson (c, Flamengo).

They seem to have lost more then they gained, just like us.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Mauri is the only notable player they have lost. Other than that they have just cleared out some squad players of pretty limited value.

Don't know anything much about any of their signings.

But Lazio will be going in with a team that looks more similar to last year than Juve will, which is bound to be an advantage for them.

Marchetti

Basta-De Vrij-?????-Radu

Parolo-Biglia-Lulic

Candreva-??????-Anderson​

That's still a pretty useful looking team.

Jul 1, 2010
Mauri is the only notable player they have lost. Other than that they have just cleared out some squad players of pretty limited value.

But Lazio will be going in with a team that looks more similar to last year than Juve will, which is bound to be an advantage for them.

Marchetti

Basta-De Vrij-?????-Radu

Parolo-Biglia-Lulic

Lulic starting over Cataldi? I thought Cataldi was a starter for them towards the end of last season?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lulic starting over Cataldi? I thought Cataldi was a starter for them towards the end of last season?
I think Cataldi was effectively 12th man.

When any of the midfield was out or Radu or a centre-half was missing, Cataldi would be in the team, wither as a straight swap or with Lulic going back into defence.

End result was that Cataldi did start most game, as I recall.

Jul 1, 2010
I think Cataldi was effectively 12th man.

When any of the midfield was out or Radu or a centre-half was missing, Cataldi would be in the team, wither as a straight swap or with Lulic going back into defence.

End result was that Cataldi did start most game, as I recall.
:agree:

He looks rather promising from what I saw, decent CM.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, I like the look of him.

Technically sound, decent physical presence, composed.

Nothing flashy, but could be a solid player for a long time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Marchetti

Basta-De Vrij-?????-Radu

Parolo-Biglia-Lulic

Wow, what an average mediocre team.

Sky again reporting this line up

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Rugani-Evra
Sturaro-Marchisio-Pogba
Dybala
Mandzukic-Morata​
omfg :tuttosport:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That's the spirit :tup:

You need to maintain a positive perspective at all times. Don't question the board or their actions. The squad is complete. After all, we recently secured our 4'th straight Scudetto and reached a CL final FFS!

There is no room for negativity on these forums.
:lol:

Man I think you need to go on another break from this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)